Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirstyyyc

i was a longtime lurker on this thread before i joined and have read all of them (really miss angelcake that was a great day) and there also seems to be a lot less people here? i knew the hype would die down after the euros a bit but it does seem less active here?

i proper needed a jack spam today… monday morning blues 😔

Reactions: 9

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
but ... how did she even find the account in the first place??? do we really think she'd check her instagram dms, open one from a random and just believe them if they were like oh hi it's Jack. same with that other celeb???
she must have a tunnel vision when seeing the letters JG… imagine her in his tacky van with the JG logo on the seats, she would wet her panties with fish soup

• Haha
  • Sick

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Atack comes across as the type who wouldn't care if someone was taken. Just me but if I was getting close to someone famous and didn't know if they had a partner I would be searching Google before getting with them to make sure. Emily can play the dizzy blonde of pretending she didn't know he was taken to protect her from relationship wrecker headlines and come out of it smelling as roses as an innocent party taken for a fool by the man.

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Girls, I went into my local Sports Direct earlier and there’s pics of JG EVERYWHERE!!!!
A massive billboard in the main window, (which I had to resist licking on the way past) and tons of them dotted around inside. He looks so good in his East 17 coat. I bet he’d easily murder Stay Another Day on karaoke 😂

Sad news about Deccers. Saw on twitter that somebody mentioned he had flu. Hope he’s well soon. Was getting worried about the lack of Jack training pics. Thank god he’s been spotted 🤤

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙
The thirst is still as strong as ever on here (mine is insatiable) although some old posters seem to have departed for whatever reason, so it feels like there’s a smaller pool of people on here (maybe they’ve moved onto Mason 😂). Might be wrong though.

But I did agree with @Sarararah post yesterday. Fine, talk about Jack’s weird relationship with Sash or whatever - which it is, and we all had a good laugh about the “movie night”- but I also get sick of the odd comment like Jack is “scum” or whatever on what is meant to be a rave thread. I’m sick to the back teeth of the abuse he gets on other social media channels mostly for breathing in the wrong direction, so the last place I want to see more name calling is here - especially if we’re all meant to be fans of his 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
What actually goes on in the Mason Mount thread for him to warrant bloody 36 of them. He is cute but not '36 tattle threads' fit 😂😂.
Each to their own? Honestly I’ve always liked lurking in this thread but there’s general complaints here about the Wags thread not approving of the Grealish thread, and then every so often this thread complains about the Mount threads being popular

Can’t everyone just thirst in peace 🥴

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Shove those fingers on my face, make me sniff them, then shove them down my throat. The Sit that fat arse on my face please Jack and make me tongue you deep between those amazing cheeks before you finally choke me on that cock deep down my throat please Daddy! 🔥🔥😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
Also found JG from the eye effing Euros. I literally thought wow who is this. I don't usually fancy anyone at mo but he totally has got to me(time of life, pain) but he is something else ya get me , yeah no😍
i was watching it with my other half next to me on sofa and remember thinking 'god I wish you weren't here so I could just keep rewinding and rewatching.'

• Haha
  • Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Yeah don’t get the grammar correcting at all, we can’t all have English degrees (I do for what it’s worth but ain’t my business to police other people’s grammar).

Also in homage to Jack and his encyclopaedic mind, we should ditch all grammar on this thread, ya get me?

On the hair point, I love his hair, it’s beautiful and I would cry if he got rid of it (he won’t cos he’s admitted he has a big ‘ead). Also need something to grab onto while he’s railing me 😉
We have to talk in improper English incase he ever wants to read the thread x

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why isn’t he following Woodsy off his sneaky private account. Cmon Jack if you’re gona ho about do it with someone worthy