Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLLL city in the mud. Find it funny how the one time they actually get a hard draw they lose 😭 will be nice to see someone different winning it

City aren’t winning anything this year and then I will feel sad that jack left villa to win trophies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
City aren’t winning anything this year and then I will feel sad that jack left villa to win trophies 🤦🏼‍♀️
they will probably win the prem. also he doesn’t have to win trophies in his first year at city…

I think it will be Chelsea this year… also for CL I don’t see any chance
Poor Philippa😭
nah city won’t win the champs league, i think liverpool might do it again this year. don’t see chelsea winning the prem but we will see

Decent pen from him tonight. Part of me taking delight at how Mason missed his yesterday and Jack didn’t miss his tonight. Is that enough for you, Gareth?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad it wasn’t Jack that missed a penalty though. I feel like he gets enough stick having the £100 million price tag mentioned all the time!

Reactions: 5
LOLLL city in the mud. Find it funny how the one time they actually get a hard draw they lose 😭 will be nice to see someone different winning it
hard draw? united must be easy draw then cz they had them a few times in past few years, also arsenal and Leicester i dont know where that narrative of city getting easy draws come from cz they tend to constantly get away draws. Anyways hope west ham go win it for noble be nice for someone else to win it.

anyway thinking about it overall kind of ok with going out cz means city get like 8 day break over christmas which means i can fully enjoy it this year as booked annual leave in aswell cz cant remember last time i had christmas eve/day off. combine with a trip to new york really looking forward to december now.

Reactions: 1
I was watching the Celtic game but turned over just in time for pens. Hope Young Philippa™️ Is okay

sorry but it makes me noisy that jack went to mancity to win prizes if they never win anything, if you want to play and win UCL go to a club that has history

I was watching the Celtic game but turned over just in time for pens. Hope Young Philippa™️ Is okay
I want be cuddling Phil right now he will be blaming him self

sorry but it makes me noisy that jack went to mancity to win prizes if they never win anything, if you want to play and win UCL go to a club that has history
I hope they win something just for him tbh

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.