Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent a bit of time deliberating over this the other night 😉 obviously the stills from the medical, the Croatia sunbathing sex god photos and his first city game where he had half his arse out are firm faves but if we’re being mature here, in these two I think he just looks like actual perfection:

actually nah need to add two more, I’d do anything for him in those evening Croatia pictures with his perfect floppy hair, and the fuckboy Raya profile picture just solidifies my knowledge that he could do ANYTHING he wants to me and I’d still come back begging for more

269C44F7-3618-4BC2-8638-821D40B4EB19.jpeg
08BB708B-957C-42F9-AB54-F74B8E4EAF23.jpeg
ED362730-E131-4900-B1C1-67C6C817FE3E.jpeg
8915BD67-A2A1-4C53-B9A6-C947759F78A1.jpeg

Reactions: 7
My favourite. Also the one of him and woodsy and one of him in his car but my stupid phone won't let me attach them :cry:
Screenshot_20210825-135909.png

Spent a bit of time deliberating over this the other night 😉 obviously the stills from the medical, the Croatia sunbathing sex god photos and his first city game where he had half his arse out are firm faves but if we’re being mature here, in these two I think he just looks like actual perfection:

actually nah need to add two more, I’d do anything for him in those evening Croatia pictures with his perfect floppy hair, and the fuckboy Raya profile picture just solidifies my knowledge that he could do ANYTHING he wants to me and I’d still come back begging for more

View attachment 824346View attachment 824347View attachment 824354View attachment 824355
That raya one was my home screen for a looong time, was so nice to hit my ozone and see that smirk staring back. Also the black t shirt one is a top 5. He is very photogenic.

This clip 🥵😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My favourite. Also the one of him and woodsy and one of him in his car but my stupid phone won't let me attach them :cry:
View attachment 824361

That raya one was my home screen for a looong time, was so nice to hit my ozone and see that smirk staring back. Also the black t shirt one is a top 5. He is very photogenic.

This clip 🥵😍

Imagine seeing that smug smirky little face IRL hitting your ozone, his chains dangling in your face 😭 I like imagining ‘unseen Croatia’ (where Sasha has fucked off to procure an iced matcha latte or something) where he slides his hand in his shorts and starts having an idle little play, but gets all worked up so just gets his 🍆 out and starts tugging himself off in broad daylight because he thinks there’s no one around but also the idea of someone seeing him really turns him on…

FFS 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine seeing that smug smirky little face IRL hitting your ozone, his chains dangling in your face 😭 I like imagining ‘unseen Croatia’ (where Sasha has fucked off to procure an iced matcha latte or something) where he slides his hand in his shorts and starts having an idle little play, but gets all worked up so just gets his 🍆 out and starts tugging himself off in broad daylight because he thinks there’s no one around but also the idea of someone seeing him really turns him on…

FFS 💀
I imagine he has his hands permenantly down his shorts. Your scenario could explain his pained expression on the sunbed that he couldn't go through with it

Haha my original post ozone sounds like a euphemism for clit, was supposed to be phone :giggle: Not sure what your ozone was supposed to be 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I imagine he has his hands permenantly down his shorts. Your scenario could explain his pained expression on the sunbed that he couldn't go through with it

Haha my original post ozone sounds like a euphemism for clit, was supposed to be phone :giggle: Not sure what your ozone was supposed to be 😆
HAHAHAH HOWLING, I did wonder if it was a typo at first then I was like nah they defo mean orgasm so I thought I'd proceed to divulge a story that no one needed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAHAHAH HOWLING, I did wonder if it was a typo at first then I was like nah they defo mean orgasm so I thought I'd proceed to divulge a story that no one needed
🤣🤣 Full on snort laughed. No one would bat an eyelid on here about that, if anything just gives us some wank bank material

• Haha

View attachment 824346View attachment 824347View attachment 824354View attachment 824355
Definitely all of these and then a couple of these

8D6C2A5D-0F99-48EF-909A-3806DFFCAF94.jpeg
78DAEB0D-A46E-4DF0-A106-6AB4635095E5.jpeg
B03E16EB-C1BB-4171-8EB9-BD2936BD434F.jpeg
2BBE3340-A424-458C-B439-6E44D5D84A77.jpeg

Basically every single picture of him from the playoffs is my jam and/or championship 2019 season

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Big fad of his 🍑 in this one
JG top of bunda league😍

The last one. He has had a shower but is hu gover and still smells a bit of booze and his bling drooping over you. Help I not well🤣

He has a hangover, has had a shower but stills smells of booze. His bling dropping on you. Still yes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

actually nah need to add two more, I’d do anything for him in those evening Croatia pictures with his perfect floppy hair, and the fuckboy Raya profile picture just solidifies my knowledge that he could do ANYTHING he wants to me and I’d still come
back begging for more

I swear holiday jack is just another level 😍

Reactions: 6
I nearly choked on my cuppa 🤣 I thought I was being dense not knowing what “ozone” was and I thought I wasn’t down with the kids enough…at least it wasn’t just me.

FFS 💀
I’d pay to see this 🥵🥵🥵💦

Just adding a suitable pic to the above post

82E333CD-A157-4E9E-99C9-9A13047C783E.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t pick just one fave, cos he has too many ‘looks’ that I love, she here’s my selection 😍
72D0A1EC-AA4B-43A6-9C7C-6126D19D3EA1.jpeg
6F8DE25D-2C47-49FD-94A9-4A2EFC4A8D6E.jpeg
F31E4186-DF9A-4E41-95A1-ED0257F0CFD3.jpeg
C826EB1F-03D1-48E8-BE45-5527E66EC859.jpeg
6E12153C-F096-4755-84AD-C953D3DB438A.jpeg
3A9679FF-EC3C-4102-99C7-B5916D10359E.jpeg
B211F1AB-9C72-4897-85E2-00BFA24AC97D.jpeg
FA3C02A2-5293-420F-AC8F-F21F4652CC28.jpeg
9FCCF720-BD6A-4A04-9531-E3EC0F04B6C9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jack’s starting against Brighton whoop!

What are the best sites to try for sneaky streaming?

It’s def 5.30 unless you’re on European time
Hesgoal.com but it does keep chucking me out during matches before. So have to refresh. Also sometimes anti virus cops onto it on my laptop.

Reactions: 1
Hesgoal.com but it does keep chucking me out during matches before. So have to refresh. Also sometimes anti virus cops onto it on my laptop.
Every time I try hesgoal it asks me to download a different VPN app and I still can’t get access which is annoying, I’ve got two installed already…just refusing to buy sky passes as I don’t have sky and don’t have Now tv either (and they’re quite expensive).
Wish football TV rights weren’t so bloody all over the place!

Note -
I’m trying hesgoal from iPhone. Is it easier via laptop?

Every time I try hesgoal it asks me to download a different VPN app and I still can’t get access which is annoying, I’ve got two installed already…just refusing to buy sky passes as I don’t have sky and don’t have Now tv either (and they’re quite expensive).
Wish football TV rights weren’t so bloody all over the place!

Note -
I’m trying hesgoal from iPhone. Is it easier via laptop?
I think much the same on phone or laptop. I go on laptop for bigger view of Jack lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.