Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
https://pin.it/6jWaiR3

Ooh Pinterest coming through with the goods, hope you can see this 🥵

If anyone can get this in a usable format it should go at the start of every thread!!

I can't stop looking at it sweaty, topless, man bun Jack is THE ONE

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I have no shame in the amount of times I paused this video and screen shotted just so I could zoom in a bit closer

View attachment 834403
JFC fuck me now Jack 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

On that note, here's some Thursday night smut in Jack & Lucy Chapter 15

• Heart

Lmj21

Just had a quick peak on the Footballer Wag thread and some of them haven’t been nice about my miss-post!
I know Jack is a total fuck boy, I’m a married middle aged rotound mum, but fuck me he’s hot as!
Given half the chance with him, my leggings would be off in a shot!!! 🤣
You don’t know what you missing Jack!!! 🤣

• Haha

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Can anyone please give me any scientific explanation on this cold autumn day, why this man is doing things to me like no one has before?
The teenage myself would laugh at me really.

my pros- cons Jack list would look a bit unbalanced:
Cons: 1000 qualities listed I never liked in a man and he has them all
Pros: well… just look at him

I cannot cope with this anymore

Attachments

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
She goes to all that effort and he still cheats on her wouldn’t waste my time or money if I was her he clearly ain’t arsed by all the insta tat.

Personally it reminds me of those teepee kids party’s every insta mum is having these days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also bugs me that the balloon strings cover the screen tbay would piss me off. Where’s the dog since she can’t access her own crate with all the shit in the way? Never mind lit candles and food in easy reach of the dog if it is there. That’s an accident waiting to happen

spilldatea

VIP Member
omg guys!!!! found a video of pep talking to sash about jacks performance on the pitch!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10