Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
saw on bluemoon forum he was the first player last night to go over to the away fans and applaud them after the game. what a class act he is 👏🏼

Reactions: 12

cornflower

VIP Member
Yeah I can’t do the wags thread for this reason, it’s like the moral monastery or something over there. Jack’s a young lad who’s made mistakes, paid for them but otherwise comes across as a decent person - it’s like they expect him to act like a saint or something which I find weird 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus hard to judge his approach to relationships when we don’t know the full story about anything if we’re going to be honest.

Just on that tiktok his dancing his horrendous but it looks forced and he’s sober - there is a clip of him dancing from the Villa days in the changing room in that black and green kit and my god it’s 🥵🥵🥵 the way he moves his arse and hips (I don’t have the clip to hand sadly!)

I watch this roughly 2x per week

I find that boohoo tiktok so sexy… am I loveblind?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Jen667

VIP Member
For someone that is meant to be a model, I've never seen anyone more stiff and uncomfortable in front of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

TinkerbellTee

Omg I am soooo surprised this set up is all public from them btw!?!

There might be an engagement sooner than we think!

Also - I’m quite annoyed knowing that she’s most likely banging him tonight 😩😩😩😩🥲 the jealousy is real

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I'd literally do anything for this man! I would die for him! He's every red flag imaginable, and I'm totally ignoring it all because he's perfect and I love him. My heart belongs to him, he owns me.
I think this is your first non-smutty post, welcome to the dark side 🖤

(hard same.)

• Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
I think Sasha got it for free, the brands decorated it for her if they could post pictures on social media for marketing. Since I am a nice swedish girl they can have a free tip from me: LESS IS MORE! It¨s too much of everything, it looks so overdone and a bit cringe. Like stuff girlie girls like but makes men and women like me shit ourselfs.

cornflower

VIP Member
What a treat on a cold morning 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

Coco pops eh? Very sus! Give us a wave! 👋🏻
We see you JGL!

I could honestly write down every exact detail of that medical in chronological order at this point, I’ve watched it that many times. Just focusing on the shorts pull down for a second, what medical need there was for him to expose a bit more snail trail? 😩 he is such a tease and I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart