Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member

My kid did a little something 😂😂
It’s jack related 😂
this is the best thing over ever seen, cannot stop laughing!!!!!

who remembers when the guy from this band ran himself over with his own car which he blamed on eating too many jacket potatoes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Kelly112330

I haven’t got the ick 😂😂 even the trotters car park exchange didn’t give it to me. I don’t think anything this guy does could. I’ll happily take the coco pops and listen to Coldplay and sit in a minivan with him while he shops for bling😂😂 I’ll even shave his pubes for him and say thank you for the privilege 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ashhhy

Attachments

• Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Some title suggestions

Jack Grealish #21: shorts are getting tighter with each and every game, make us lie back and scream your name

Jack Grealish #21: Watching the notebook, better than gosling, tattle could show him a good time, like a canary he would sing

Or if anyone is feeling extra mean 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Jack Grealish #21 - We all know which balloons he actually likes, Sash next time fill them with the good stuff so he’s as high as a kite

Jen667

VIP Member
i just don’t think he cares enough like i do find it weird because their relationship is not at all secret anymore and he STILL doesn’t claim her??? idk like he obviously likes her enough to be with her and whatever but that is so shady.
I do honestly think that they've just agreed to keep the private stuff off their public instas. Everyone knows they're a couple, it's not a secret. Although I think he is a dirty dog, I don't think there's an agenda from him to pretend she doesn't exist. Girls are going to want to shag him whether he's public with her or not

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I reckon they’ll be all cosy and happy now it’s getting closer to Christmas etc … it’s in the summer Jack becomes the party boy

TinkerbellTee

Yeah this colour on him is soooo much better. I think the sky blue is quite cheap looking? (Soz to the die hard City fans!)
Our boy just suits the darker colours so much better!

I was watching the game earlier just having the dirtiest thoughts about him… theres literally nothing I wouldn’t do for / to him 😋

Attachments

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Yeah I think it was Sasha, and limelightaccess is the private members club that organises all luxury stuff, events and gifts etc.

I noticed that she’s tagged in everything but he’s not, so she must actively have to tell brands not to tag her boyfriend. That’s embarrassing for her surely??
Yes it’s all Sasha - the classic Instagram set up: “look how amazing my relationship is” stuff with the influencer chic tat scattered everywhere for a good photo.
Not sure fruit platters and pretty jars of sweets would be Jack’s natural go-to…he probably just wants to play FIFA and eat Nando’s 😂

Joanxze

U can see shes trying hard, but for me its just tooo much crap around, generally its disturbing.... I 'd slip or got burned witin 5 Min. also from experience the harder u try the less a man will respect u love!!!!!

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Jack when he comes on to read how fit he is but sees ole and United being the hot topic 😂.
D862AFA0-F99D-4253-9AD8-E400D1844A5E.jpeg

• Haha