Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
This reel has got me unacceptably horny for a Thursday morning 🥵🥵🥵

He is so hot.

What cologne do we reckon he wears? People have remarked that he smells great
I’m a bit clueless when it comes to cologne. If someone can figure it out though I’m going to buy myself a bottle anyway so I can spray it around when I’m watching Jack in a match for a multi-sensory experience

• Haha
Reactions: 10

applecrumble7

VIP Member
Love the ad. Jack is cute in that coat. I want him to start singing stay another day (furry hood reminds me of East 17 lol)

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
screaming that you posted that in there 🤣🤣 especially the comment about being jealous of her getting railed 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
For anyone who cba to watch Sasha’s vlog… she stayed at the Corinthia, went out with her pals, stayed an extra night on her own and went to the cinema on her own then ordered a club sandwich and had a bath and went to bed 🤣🤣🤣 20 mins of my life I’ll never get back! 😅

Oh and there was no mention of Jack or anything at all suggesting he existed haha

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
she defo comes on tattle and i’m p.sure his sister does as well from posts on the old wags threads. no point in sending her a message about it. we don’t know her and it’s none of our business 🤷🏻‍♀️ leave her to post her inspirational posts in peace. we all know she’s not the only girl he dips his dick in

• Heart
  • Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
i love her outfit but definitely doesn’t fit the vibe.

seems like she’s trying too hard to be edgy but can’t quite pull it off. hate when anyone wears something that has very obvious branding just comes off as tacky.

feel like balenciaga are just trolling people at this point to see how many stupid people they can get to buy weird ass shit. some of the shit they’ve released this year is insane. like the new track trainers look like trainer yer da puts on to walk the dog and they’re over £800????? pure look like asics i can’t get my head around it. they released a bin man jacket and it costs £3k. 3 thousand quid to look like you’re working for the local council collecting bins! make it make sense. people with money are off their fucking heads.

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #21 - sickly balloons and sweets are a crime, run away to us tattlers and we’ll show you a good time

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Our boy will be just fine, especially if he tries a different position.

Well the only position he needs to play right now is between my legs…

3AF02363-BFC9-4858-9627-7B04B6BC93C4.jpeg
BE6D9AEF-F89F-4670-AFD0-439147374BE1.jpeg
54F92964-303C-4AE8-BDD6-4DB2711C151E.jpeg
26A829C7-C9A8-44FE-B45F-5EE45087461F.jpeg

• Haha

applecrumble7

VIP Member
Saw the blond in the small pic and thought Aww nice pic with Sasha, then clicked on it and boom- a random.
Then I looked at him in his suit and forgot that there was anyone else anywhere, never mind next to him in the picture

View attachment 830831 Cheers for that update Sash
I am one of the people who likes Sasha. She is doing alright law of attraction wise if she wakes up with Jack everyday.😁👍

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
I feel bad for sash now going to all that effort for th sor anniversary hasn’t even acknowledged her or her photos but gone out of his way to type amarah name in and like it

Reactions: 9