Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just figured out how to send a message…. I am WAY too scared… also way too in a relationship 🤣
Same here happily married. But kinda still wanna send a message

However kind feels like the friends episode where you can have a list or celebrity you can sleep with 🤣🤣 and it's Jack grealish in every slot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same here happily married. But kinda still wanna send a message

However kind feels like the friends episode where you can have a list or celebrity you can sleep with 🤣🤣 and it's Jack grealish in every slot
YES! And my list is definitely laminated too🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just figured out how to send a message…. I am WAY too scared… also way too in a relationship 🤣
Same! Way too newly married 😂 And barely have the balls to flirt with an average Joe, let alone a way above average Jack 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YES! And my list is definitely laminated too🤣🤣
Haha same here until I'm finally over him.

Haha I'm not far from him but my family supports another team and hates villa so I can't even say anything. The hate I would get 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
okay but does he make anyone else question their relationship at times? I always thought since being in a relationship i'd only wanna shag my bf but JG is making me question my morals 🥴 makes me feel like a rowdy 19 year old geordie shore wannabe in ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not expecting a follow or a reply, like I said I’m a chubby blonde and only 5ft1 hahah. Of course I will share if he replies 😂

Reactions: 6
grealish fever has got everyone moving mad oh my days 🤣 this guy would give you HPV and ruin your life don’t let the hair fool you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.