Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve got an arrangement that one day he will settle down with her, thing is though he won’t. Eventually he’ll meet the one and he will change for them. Age doesn’t matter if he’s not willing to change for her now he never will be.

Reactions: 11
Yes maybe she is secretly plotting to either expose him or fully secure the bag 🤰🙃
Haha can you imagine the dirt she has in him tho. They been together for years right? She must have so much on him maybe that's why he hasn't left her.🤷‍♀️

I think they’ve got an arrangement that one day he will settle down with her, thing is though he won’t. Eventually he’ll meet the one and he will change for them. Age doesn’t matter if he’s not willing to change for her now he never will be.
I've said this before. He will change but when he meets that person and its clearly not sasha

Reactions: 7
or failing that she’s so in love with him he can talk his way out of anything and she jumps on the bandwagon of them all just being obsessed little girls that’s why she blocks them when in reality it’s girls looking out for another girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
or failing that she’s so in love with him he can talk his way out of anything and she jumps on the bandwagon of them all just being obsessed little girls that’s why she blocks them when in reality it’s girls looking out for another girl.
Shes got to know right? I mean he not subtle about it and there have been so many dm and messages and being on the raya app.

I would love to see what picture she's has up on her private Instagram I means she's got over 400 pics up

Haha can you imagine the dirt she has in him tho. They been together for years right? She must have so much on him maybe that's why he hasn't left her.🤷‍♀️

I've said this before. He will change but when he meets that person and its clearly not sasha
People don’t.

I can see Sasha will demand to be his public wag so by The next World Cup she can be a household name.

That was the first time I’d ever seen him, my eyes were out on stalks and I’ve not been the same woman since 😂

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t go back on iplayer or whatever and fast forward to the below iconic moment I think we’re all more than familiar with by now:

And just like that my life has never been the same since 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes got to know right? I mean he not subtle about it and there have been so many dm and messages and being on the raya app.

I would love to see what picture she's has up on her private Instagram I means she's got over 400 pics up
Her private Insta is where she posts all the photos of her and jack. There’s an Insta page that has posted some of them

CAB58126-7FD1-44F9-81B7-C19F42DA2E14.jpeg

Ok the way he’s sitting, hunched over…. Is maybe giving me a small amount of ick. Is that weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.