Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sashas little fan page has posted the pics of Jack with that Lucy girl on holiday 😂 part of me still thinks she runs the account

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sashas little fan page has posted the pics of Jack with that Lucy girl on holiday 😂 part of me still thinks she runs the account
I am thinking the same. The pics the account has posted of her with the other WAGs too 😂

I think the account is private now but I followed it ages ago to try and get some ☕ I saw someone say they thought sasha was behind the account as they always seem to post at the same time, that fan account hadn’t posted in ages until sasha posted on insta yesterday

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
From these photos they actually look like a cute couple
Do you think? Looks a it sterile and posed to me. I have pics like this with my best guy mates. Not one.of those pics scream madly in love

Reactions: 2

I’ll just leave this here for anyone who’s starting to get the ick 🍑
We’re in this together ladies. Don’t all start getting the ick from a crusty pair of shorts or twiglet leg leaving the rest of us behind still inexplicably frothing like 16 year olds. No soldier gets left behind 💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I’ll just leave this here for anyone who’s starting to get the ick 🍑
We’re in this together ladies. Don’t all start getting the ick from a crusty pair of shorts or twiglet leg leaving the rest of us behind still inexplicably frothing like 16 year olds. No soldier gets left behind 💦
Them thighs though 😉😉

Reactions: 4
He does have an amazing bum.

I can’t think where/how/why but the woman in the ‘tits out, dressing gown’ looks really familiar, facially.

Reactions: 1
And May I just remind everyone David Beckham wore a SARONG and people still loved him. Gonna take more than a pair of socks and sliders and a foot on a seat of a - may I add - private jet -to put me off 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And May I just remind everyone David Beckham wore a SARONG and people still loved him. Gonna take more than a pair of socks and sliders and a foot on a seat of a - may I add - private jet -to put me off 👌🏼
Beckham was generally a style icon though (purple wedding suit not withstanding). The sarong was an aberration. Everything JG wears is an overlogoed, shiny, gaudy nightmare. Luckily, he’s got the face and the body, so we’re overlooking it…

Reactions: 5
Beckham was generally a style icon though (purple wedding suit not withstanding). The sarong was an aberration. Everything JG wears is an overlogoed, shiny, gaudy nightmare. Luckily, he’s got the face and the body, so we’re overlooking it…
exactly!

Jack if you’re reading this please ditch the socks, sliders, and gaudy Gucci clothes. Basically just walk around naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What box do I put myself in? I hate spitting in any form and found it utterly repulsive in geordie shore. i'm in my 30's! am I gen X, Y or Z?
I’m in my 40’s. I think the earliest Millenials were born in 1982 (turned 18 in the Millenium). Don’t know what the bottom end is. You are prob a Millenial.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.