Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to find the clip of him coming on for England when they played Scotland - his face was chuffed at the crowd cheering at him getting ready and after that I was hooked…. He just looked so damn cute and happy trying to hide his smile 😊❤ I’ve checked the download on Sky Q for the game but it’s edited and doesn’t show that bit I mean. When I was scanning through yesterday my 20 year old son was asking me why I was watching it again 😂😂😂🤪🤪😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to find the clip of him coming on for England when they played Scotland - his face was chuffed at the crowd cheering at him getting ready and after that I was hooked…. He just looked so damn cute and happy trying to hide his smile 😊❤ I’ve checked the download on Sky Q for the game but it’s edited and doesn’t show that bit I mean. When I was scanning through yesterday my 20 year old son was asking me why I was watching it again 😂😂😂🤪🤪😉😉
That was the first time I’d ever seen him, my eyes were out on stalks and I’ve not been the same woman since 😂

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t go back on iplayer or whatever and fast forward to the below iconic moment I think we’re all more than familiar with by now:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I loved that too. Cute.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210723-140535_Instagram.jpg

Shes finally gone on holiday.

I wounder if she ever says anything to him about what he gets up to.

I can't imagine with him going on a lads holiday and knowing he cheat to then go on holiday to see him and not say anything lol.

Reactions: 8
Wait so he’s had that whole amazing villa and she’s just posted a standard looking holiday balcony 😫 maybe she’s with friends instead of him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Jack is liking Amarahs old pics on Instagram ( see WAG new thread ) HES SO THICK!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait so he’s had that whole amazing villa and she’s just posted a standard looking holiday balcony 😫 maybe she’s with friends instead of him 🤷🏼‍♀️
My thought after seeing the picture. I mean if she is with him I would be annoyed that all I got and not something fancier

I can’t believe Jack is liking Amarahs old pics on Instagram ( see WAG new thread ) HES SO THICK!!!!
Yeah I seen that. I mean if tattle can see it then she defo can lol.

Does anybody if they are new likes tho?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think Sasha is aware of this website? Do you think her detective skills are as good as ours without it? I doubt it somehow lol maybe she is totally oblivious

Reactions: 1
How do you know he’s liking them now? Could he not have liked them at the time?
someone on the WAG thread did some light sleuthing and he hadn’t liked any of her pics, but now he seems to have liked bikini pics from last year. he’s a little tit.

listen i know it’s girls support girls, and we can speculate about an agreement they could possibly have, but let’s not paint him as the villain of this story.

she very clearly knows what’s going on, it’s been widely reported in the media that he shooted his shot with Natalia, then there’s the photo of him in the hotel room, not to mention the multiple stories on here of him messaging girls and those same girls approaching sasha and being told they are bullying her for trying to tell her what a scumbag he is. she knows and she doesn’t care enough to leave him.

i’m almost certain she reads here and there was even chat in the earlier WAG threads about her having an account and posting things. i do feel for the girl because it’s embarrassing for her, but i don’t sympathise because she’s enabling it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How do you know he’s liking them now? Could he not have liked them at the time?
It seems to be a thing guys do. Go back through old photos and like a number of them to show they’re interested. Kieran Chang also seems to have gone through her old photos and liked a bunch of them, although I doubt he’d have got a look in if Jack was also liking them lol. Jack doing that plus following and unfollowing Amarah is quite questionable

Reactions: 4
someone on the WAG thread did some light sleuthing and he hadn’t liked any of her pics, but now he seems to have liked bikini pics from last year. he’s a little tit.

listen i know it’s girls support girls, and we can speculate about an agreement they could possibly have, but let’s not paint him as the villain of this story.

she very clearly knows what’s going on, it’s been widely reported in the media that he shooted his shot with Natalia, then there’s the photo of him in the hotel room, not to mention the multiple stories on here of him messaging girls and those same girls approaching sasha and being told they are bullying her for trying to tell her what a scumbag he is. she knows and she doesn’t care.

i’m almost certain she reads here and there was even chat in the earlier WAG threads about her having an account and posting things. i do feel for the girl because it’s embarrassing for her, but i don’t sympathise because she’s enabling it.
Can't agree with you more. I feel bad for her not because of jack but because she don't have respect for herself.

If she's hoping to make it big with using his name which quite a few people think so it ant gonna happen because all they see is her relationships and how much of a door mat she is.

Reactions: 5
In the past she has been sent screenshots and dms from other girls but ignores them and blocks their accounts.

She’s chooses not to care.

Reactions: 2
Omg what is wrong with her?
Honestly I think we would all like to know that lol how much can someone truly put up with. I mean say its an open relationship then why both being in a relationship. And if it's just him cheating then once again why the hell is she with him. She gains nothing from this because all people see is she stays with a cheater and thats not a good look if you want young girls to look up to you lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.