Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the beard, more man, less boy!

Uno is a great game, i volunteer my 5 year old to teach Jack( he could also help him learn about encyclopaedias).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s seen that one of the Man City kits for 22/23 are maroon??? Erm ok they’ve def been reading here 🤣
Nooo way! Haven’t seen them yet, do you have a link?

Can we have green and black and a yellow one while we’re at it 😂

Reactions: 3
Jack Grealish #20 - Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

• Haha
Reactions: 18

city spoiling us again todayb
no because this is so embarrassing them fits are rancid lol

the jumper should be paired with some black jeans and nice white trainers. but putting it with a suit blazer and them rolled up bottom jeans and school pumps??? dsquared fumbled the bag on this it’s the worst outfit.

getting pure second hand embarrassment thinking about them having to pose for these videos like they actual like the outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

the jumper should be paired with some black jeans and nice white trainers. but putting it with a suit blazer and them rolled up bottom jeans and school pumps??? dsquared fumbled the bag on this it’s the worst outfit.

getting pure second hand embarrassment thinking about them having to pose for these videos like they actual like the outfit.
To be fair Jack doesn't have the best taste in outfits, he's probably all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair Jack doesn't have the best taste in outfits, he's probably all over it!
it’s giving me ‘middle aged dad who just got a new outfit from jacamo’ vibes 😭😭😭😭

i like his fashion sense and this almost certainly isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it’s giving me ‘middle aged dad who just got a new outfit from jacamo’ vibes 😭😭😭😭

Though Jack as a young dad, in a young dad outfit would be 👌 hold off for a few years pls Jack, you don't need that level of responsibility as you can barely tie your own laces as it is.

Reactions: 1

I agree the outfit is a bit weird and a big no no from me to the upturned jeans.

Proof yet again - in case we didn’t need it - that Jack is better off without clothes at all! Did you hear us at the back Man City or do you want us to shout louder? Paid partnership with Calvin Klein incoming?

Reactions: 3

Agree the clobber is rank. His face is moody and peng though😁

Reactions: 5
Man City are defo trying everything they can to pull in an audience and jack is most definitely the most important piece in doing so

Reactions: 5
Our boy is starting whoop

(Making my BT Sport subscription worth it already 😂)

28351B27-F9B6-4B01-86A0-D3EE9F647FA1.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.