Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just home from work. Missed game. Did he play well? Twitter says not but then they always do
He played really well, I think Twitter is full of twats who don’t even watch the games!

I thought Jack was very energetic and his passes and runs on the ball were flawless, much like when he played for England last week till he got subbed.

KDB and Foden got subbed - KDB looked a bit off and little Phil got a few bad fouls.

Reactions: 2
Just home from work. Missed game. Did he play well? Twitter says not but then they always do
imo he played really well, seems to have settled a bit more into peps style of play and will only get better. got a bit greedy towards the end of the game and tried to score (don’t blame him) when palmer was open in the box so fluffed that but definitely looked a lot better this game than PSG.

that back heel pass? magnificent!

don’t think he misplaced one pass tonight and he created a lot of chances. definitely deserved a goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thanks for the match reports. I think it's just blokes on Twitter who hate him (the same ones who were prob his No1 fan during the euros)

Reactions: 3
imo he played really well, seems to have settled a bit more into peps style of play and will only get better. got a bit greedy towards the end of the game and tried to score (don’t blame him) when palmer was open in the box so fluffed that but definitely looked a lot better this game than PSG.

that back heel pass? magnificent!

don’t think he misplaced one pass tonight and he created a lot of chances. definitely deserved a goal.
Spot on analysis 👍🏻
thanks for the match reports. I think it's just blokes on Twitter who hate him (the same ones who were prob his No1 fan during the euros)
There are a lot of idiots on Twitter who just bang on about his £100m price tag and haven’t got an analytical brain cell in their body. But sure, if Jack turns up in the World Cup he’ll be their favourite again 🤣

Reactions: 2
Liverpool working for mcdonald right now. Do you think I can order a takeaway and they will deliver it to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been stuck in hospital with my wee one for 3 days with next to no internet. Thankfully her dads taking over tonight. The pics have been giving me life!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve been stuck in hospital with my wee one for 3 days with next to no internet. Thankfully her dads taking over tonight. The pics have been giving me life!
at the risk of sounding like the cousin, i’m sending love and healing vibes your way. really hope she’s okay and hope you are as well ♥

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh, I hope the little one makes a speedy recovery. In the meantime, lose yourself in the healing powers of JG's arse

Reactions: 5
He has got that moody look on him like he going to duck you hard around the bedroom🥵🥵
God I wish 😩 I’m ovulating and it causes me crippling pain and rampant cravings for Jack!

(The rampant cravings are 24/7 but even worse at the moment, if that’s possible)

Reactions: 6
She’s got that horrible RSV viral thing and can’t keep her oxygen levels up on her own. She’s getting there though so hopefully tomorrow night will be her last night in. She’s 8 and taking it all in her stride thankfully.
I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to see my own bed lol! I think I’m so tired I’d only be able to give Jack a cheeky hand job before passing out haha
Thanks everyone for the messages, it’s appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.