Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just seen Jack’s latest insta story?
First pic - he is a Tattler for sure!!!
We see you babe 👋🏼 😉 🔥

He’s such a tart. I love him 😍
View attachment 819392
Sorry I just posted about this - he totally reads here!
That is purely for our benefit surely?!
I’m not complaining - more please Jack!
This plump middle aged housewife / mum needs you in her life 🤣

Reactions: 5
The lines of fact and fiction are all too blurry for me at the moment🤣…Woodsy’s cousin inspired beauty regime insta story, I keep expecting to see Jack popping up in the background😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my aunt lives in west brom, every time she calls my mum and we speak her accent just makes me think of Jack so much haha. I know Jack is Birmingham but there is literally no difference in accents. 😂

Reactions: 4
my aunt lives in west brom, every time she calls my mum and we speak her accent just makes me think of Jack so much haha. I know Jack is Birmingham but there is literally no difference in accents. 😂
Pretty much little difference although Black Country accents and north Birmingham ones have their differences. I’m from Jack’s part of brum and all my family are south brum too so I’ve basically grown up with the accent even though I lost mine years ago - it’s always been homely and friendly but never sexy until Jack came along!

Has anyone just seen Jack’s latest insta story?
First pic - he is a Tattler for sure!!!
We see you babe 👋🏼 😉 🔥

Sorry I just posted about this - he totally reads here!
That is purely for our benefit surely?!
I’m not complaining - more please Jack!
This plump middle aged housewife / mum needs you in her life 🤣
Yes he’s a total tart and a tease and I love him for it.
His Insta story poking little Philippa! 😂
He’s such a mischievous sort is our Jack, he needs a good spanking 😈

Jacks latest insta story. The noise he makes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I literally can't stop watching this. I want the noise as my ringtone 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Angry Jack “oh moy fookin goid”
🥵🥵🥵😈😈😈

Get in my fuckin bed Jack!!

That’s it! I’m making a career change to premier league referee and I’m going to give Jack frequent rows for nothing just so he gives me that look. I’d then send him to my bed as his punishment 😈 ‘sorry Jack, new UEFA rules. Lick me!’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.