Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please watch the England everyone
Just watched it - it’s brilliant! Linked below for anyone who’s not seen

Clearly Jack doesn’t mind mad people with banners for him - and he gives them his shirt - plotting for tomorrow now 🤣

Do want to straddle Jack on that chair in the video though 😈 also he was the only one not wearing shorts ffs!

Reactions: 2
Match day! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Gareth you have one job today: start this hunky, delicious, slab of spunk and quench our thirst 🥵💦

5B3EC4F2-5175-4DE8-B7F7-D9610B542CF3.jpeg

Reactions: 9
i’m dead i was coming here to post that same tik tok that’s just come up on my FYP.

the way he slowly drags his gaze down his body??????? he understood the assignment!! i can’t cope, no i don’t think you understand, I AM OBSESSED

Reactions: 10
Just doing your job there 😂 keep the fluttering content up!

Cannot wait, see you in block 104 (10Whore). Genuinely wondering how many of the crowd are going to be like us 😂
Oh my god, can’t wait for the thirsty photos from you guys tonight 🥵
I’m going to England vs Albania in November & excited beyond belief……..just need to bin the family off 🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, can’t wait for the thirsty photos from you guys tonight 🥵
I’m going to England vs Albania in November & excited beyond belief……..just need to bin the family off 🤣
Good stuff, what block have you got for the November match? I’ve got 103 for that one, basically edging closer towards the bench/changing room/showers 😈

I’m already in Wembley and GAGGING FOR IT

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.