Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching some of Sashas videos there as well - and she’s def growing on me!
I think because she does just seem so normal and down to earth. It almost makes me like Jack more for that. It’s cute that they were high school sweethearts. I met my now husband at a really young age too and went through the duck boy stage .. I must have a type 🤣😅🙃
Obviously there situation is on a whole other level and everyone watching and judging them so it must be hard.

I do feel sorry for the way he doesn’t acknowledge her but she has mentioned she wants to keep her private life separate so who knows they might have some sort of agreement. I literally would love it though if one vlog he randomly just walked by doing his little pose 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else starting to fear that social media may be gone forever, and they might actually have to talk to real people again?
Or is it just me being overly dramatic?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else starting to fear that social media may be gone forever, and they might actually have to talk to real people again?
Or is it just me being overly dramatic?
no I’m starting to feel like that I have no way of looking at good content. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I managed to get block 142 row 5. Does anyone know if these seats are any good? Worried as everyone seems to go for 103-104
[/QUOTE
I’ve been watching some of Sashas videos there as well - and she’s def growing on me!
I think because she does just seem so normal and down to earth. It almost makes me like Jack more for that. It’s cute that they were high school sweethearts. I met my now husband at a really young age too and went through the duck boy stage .. I must have a type 🤣😅🙃
Obviously there situation is on a whole other level and everyone watching and judging them so it must be hard.

I do feel sorry for the way he doesn’t acknowledge her but she has mentioned she wants to keep her private life separate so who knows they might have some sort of agreement. I literally would love it though if one vlog he randomly just walked by doing his little pose 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽 🤣❤
He's definitely around sometimes, she's extra tight with her angles on the camera and keeps her voice down....... Also surely it wasn't her leaving the TV on when she was in the kitchen.....?

Reactions: 1

How many times do you think he’s purposely messed up her filming just to wind her up? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I laughed out loud at Sashas vlog this week, the way she dropped her phone and threw her bag in the bin so glad it’s not just me that has these kind of things happen. Her and Jack are literally the perfect match.

I laughed out loud at Sashas vlog this week, the way she dropped her phone and threw her bag in the bin so glad it’s not just me that has these kind of things happen. Her and Jack are literally the perfect match.
Perfect for each other is a bit much there dont you think. If they was he wouldn't cheat and wouldn't ignore who whole existence.

However at least she seem down to earth a bit more than jack that's for sure.

Did laugh at her saying 'I've asked and nobody has a phone they can lend me.' Your boyfriend has two but he won't be handing either of those over any time soon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HONEY I created the phrase 1-0-bleep 😎😎

Let’s ambush him then. I’ll deal with the front you deal with the ruffling of the hair and the selfies to prove to our fellow hoebags we got the good stuff and then we can swap over I wouldn’t wanna be greedy. He won’t know what’s hit him. We can also steal one of his phones and bookmark tattle for him he will need something to read on the way home - oh whilst we are at it let’s put our numbers in because we definitely won’t terrify him and he will be calling for more….. right?

Absolutely dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Best plan ever - and he will be calling for more by the time I’ve finished with him 😈
I always forget who coins the greatest phrases on here - I stole the Grealish Hoebag one because it was too brilliant not to use (and sums me up well at the moment).

(Male) friend of a friend tonight when my phone lit up “is that Jack Grealish on your phone?”
(Male) friend *rolls eyes* “yeah she’s obsessed with him” 🤣
They actually do find it quite amusing!

😳😳😳them legs
This actually kills me.
I want to duck him so bad it’s not true 😩😩😩

Finally for tonight - England team schedule 🙌🏻
Hoping for hot content tomorrow 🔥🔥🔥

AF3A947F-E35B-46B5-9D71-C88C04338C6A.jpeg

Last edited:
45A889F3-E343-4BFC-B12D-AF990AC4F970.jpeg

Game schedule! I’m sorry it’s been already posted! Can’t wait the travel to meet up today I’m just buzzing for content!🥺🥺

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.