Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would happily pay a monthly subscription for his spunk 🥵 the man is killing me! Now where TF is the england content?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time I think I am over my infatuation I come back to this thread and fall deeper down the rabbit hole 🤤

Reactions: 6
hmmmm he looks knackered on them pics! needs to start eating more; all this training and non stop playing has got him looking like trash

Such a beaut! You can def see the Man City training weight loss on his face! They are pushing him!!
Oh his goooorrrrrrgeous smile 😍😍😍
I want to feed him up so badly! Hope there’s plenty of high calorie nutritious food waiting for them at SGP. Pep is probably well stressing him out!

Full length version with fingers 🥵💦💦💦

4A2B8562-E3E0-431B-8949-BEEF72B3B0BC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll do a new post later! If anyone else wants to do it I can’t see which title has the most likes and I’m about to start work 😎

@Teal Deal have a go! X

Jack Grealish #19 - Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless, come to block 104 and duck us senseless
🤣
@candylady my (unsurprisingly) smutty contribution is currently in the lead with the most votes so far.
I’ve never started a new thread before but happy to try.
Although I think no swearing is allowed in the title? Maybe I just star some letters out? 🤔
or any suitably filthy alternatives to “duck”?

Reactions: 1
Jack Grealish #19 - Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless, come to block 104 and duck us senseless
🤣
Defo new thread title right here 💖

Slightly sad that Mason threads are way ahead of us now. As an OG from thread one its a sad day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mason gives me the ick 🤢 he looks 12 and reminds me of a toddler!
Yeah I actually think he’s OK looking in the round but he’s really really young and I can’t shake off the Tom Daley vibe I get from him which is icky for me. Not even in the same league as Jack 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I actually think he’s OK looking in the round but he’s really really young and I can’t shake off the Tom Daley vibe I get from him which is icky for me. Not even in the same league as Jack 🥰
Jack is just pure fuckboy filth 🥵😈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So cute, with his “you wot” look 🥰

Poor boy is cold, I can easily warm him up 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.