Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh nearly at the end
Ahhh this chapter nearly made me cry at the end 😭
Jack stop falling asleep! (OK he’s not well in this so I’ll give him a pass)
I really, really want to wash Jack’s hair for him in my ample bath 🥰
I tend to liken Jacks decision making to that of my dogs,

He's like a loveable Labrador, happiest chasing a ball, will do anything for sex instead of food though.

He isn't reliable with his commands and recall.

Probably sleeps a lot.
Sums Jack up well I think! Probably easily pleased as well like dogs are.
I wouldn’t let him get much sleep though 😈😈😈

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, last actual chapter.

The next one is an epilogue 🥺

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

nooo it can’t be the end already! Loved it so much x

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

I’ve woken up to three chapters, and I actually shouted Nooooo when I saw the epilogue! Made me cry at the end. Just bloody brilliant 👏🏻

Reactions: 1
I’ve woken up to three chapters, and I actually shouted Nooooo when I saw the epilogue! Made me cry at the end. Just bloody brilliant 👏🏻
Aw thank you

I quite like the idea of just adding to the one shots!

Reactions: 4

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

Well done you! I’ve been gripped all the way through, so sad it’s over :(

Reactions: 4

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

I was not ready for this to end 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6

@jade1818 chicken nuggets & BMX bike just for you!
life is made

Done!
Epilogue 🥺🥺🥺

no this really can’t be the end it was so bloody good I don’t want it to end will u do another

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I need @Casey can @Teal Deal and @MrsGrealish (when she's feeling it again) to keep me supplied with reading 🥰

I hope I didn't offend any of you with what I did with Cassie, Emily & Lucy

I definitely feel the need for s Christmas party featuring jack walking into all the girls there 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need @Casey can @Teal Deal and @MrsGrealish (when she's feeling it again) to keep me supplied with reading 🥰

I hope I didn't offend any of you with what I did with Cassie, Emily & Lucy

I definitely feel the need for s Christmas party featuring jack walking into all the girls there 🤣
Yeah I was totally offended by Emily shagging stones and causing mischief 🤣🤣🤣 Absolute life goals!

And as for the Christmas party idea- love it!

Yeah I was totally offended by Emily shagging stones and causing mischief 🤣🤣🤣 Absolute life goals!

And as for the Christmas party idea- love it!
There is something about Stones.....it's not as obvious as jack, but god he's definitely another I'd let ruin my life willingly....

Reactions: 5
Thank you so much fan fic writers. Your stories are amazing! So sad Jack and Laura has ended 😩

Reactions: 3
There is something about Stones.....it's not as obvious as jack, but god he's definitely another I'd let ruin my life willingly....
4714F5CB-230D-491D-A567-B1C69BE8C971.jpeg

I mean you’d just let him do what he wanted eh?
He’s just mischief waiting to happen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.