Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The long black sock and the white sliders 😂
Would be a nightmare trying to rip those clothes off - it would be like an escape room trying to work out how to derobe him!
Still 1000% fuckable 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Get the trousers to knees and duck the rest would be my hot take on that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok girls food for thought before bed

IF Jack did a Q&A on insta. We all know what we obviously wanna ask him but what would you REALLY ask him that you think he’d answer…
I want to know what scares him
His lowest point in life and how he got out of it
All his favourite foods and drinks
What his preferred sleeping position is
and obviously the exact length and girth of his cock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has he still got his flight socks on 🤣 he makes me howl
I thought they were flight socks at first but normal logic asks why do you need flight socks from Paris to Manchester?!
But then it’s Jack we’re talking about and maybe he just puts them on anyway, cos it’s a plane innit
Also he definitely wouldn’t want a clot in those calfs!

His snail trail though just wanna run my tongue down them abs
He’s just waiting to be sucked off, I’d cut my knees and shred my legs on those rocks just to get down there

• Haha
I thought they were flight socks at first but normal logic asks why do you need flight socks from Paris to Manchester?!
But then it’s Jack we’re talking about and maybe he just puts them on anyway, cos it’s a plane innit
Also he definitely wouldn’t want a clot in those calfs!

He’s just waiting to be sucked off, I’d cut my knees and shred my legs on those rocks just to get down there
Same I’ll walk across hot coal if it meant jacks dick at the end of it

Oooooh nearly at the end
im not ready formthis to end don’t know what I’m going to do when it does

Reactions: 2
I tend to liken Jacks decision making to that of my dogs,

He's like a loveable Labrador, happiest chasing a ball, will do anything for sex instead of food though.

He isn't reliable with his commands and recall.

Probably sleeps a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tend to liken Jacks decision making to that of my dogs,

He's like a loveable Labrador, happiest chasing a ball, will do anything for sex instead of food though.

He isn't reliable with his commands and recall.

Probably sleeps a lot.
I can help with the sex thing. At this point I’d wear a bleeping lead and he could take me wherever he wanted, literally there is no limit for me and Jack, if he said to me I’ll meet you for a shag now I’m soz but my husband Would be gone quicker than it takes Katie price crashing her car when she runs out of gear 🤤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.