Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sterling was by far the worst, they need to switch up their positions or something if it’s not working. Jack was definitely getting frustrated and Pep could see it. But Sunday will be another day.
sterling and mahrez are glory hunters, plain and simple. it’s infuriating sometimes to watch them play. they make incredibly selfish decisions and are way too preoccupied with bagging a moment for themselves rather than contributing to the overall team effort. they just spunk away chances time and time again. i’ve started to dread them starting.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree he didn’t have the best game ever but it’s coz he’s stuck with nowhere to go! He didn’t play terribly and Messi was so quiet until that goal! Media are too fickle and just want to use his name to sell their papers / click bait.

Btw I read the whole fanfic , the one with Jack & Amy?? I can’t remember who wrote that one but it was so good! I felt so lost in the story!
All of the fanfics are amazing you ladies are really talented and keeping my thirst real 🤣😅💦 x
Jack & Amy was my first one. Glad you liked it. I felt a wee bit sad when it was over, even if they did get very frustrating

& Messi was terrible except for a goal last night, but I suppose at the end of the day it’s the goal that counts but when PSG are playing 3 up front and 7 defenders in the box, there’s not much chance for anyone to penetrate that

Reactions: 4
Jack & Amy was my first one. Glad you liked it. I felt a wee bit sad when it was over, even if they did get very frustrating

& Messi was terrible except for a goal last night, but I suppose at the end of the day it’s the goal that counts but when PSG are playing 3 up front and 7 defenders in the box, there’s not much chance for anyone to penetrate that
I don’t think I’ve seen a Jack and Amy one?? Ooohhhh

Jack can penetrate me anytime - sod the 7 PSG defenders

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ahhh it was so good and amazing as could read it as the complete story!
Wish I had Jack Grealish pining for me 😂❤😫 x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Read the jack and Amy one so good I read all 47 chapters and the bonus one too all in one day I was hooked

That’s Jack & Amy.

My sons football team has asked if I’d be interested in doing my coaching badges. I wonder if I could be ready to step in by the time Pep moves on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s Jack & Amy.

My sons football team has asked if I’d be interested in doing my coaching badges. I wonder if I could be ready to step in by the time Pep moves on.
Do it! Replace Pep and employ us all as team physios 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s Jack & Amy.

I got excited think it was Emily’s one

Reactions: 2
I see Jack’s sis has removed those tiktok from last night at Jack’s brum house. Me thinks he was reading tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got excited think it was Emily’s one
Thanks! Will have to have a read this week!

Jack sweetie, I know you read tattle so can you please give us a sign that you’re not too depressed/upset after last night’s match, especially as you didn’t post after like you usually do! Just want to see your lovely smile again😘😘😘

4FD5D0D9-1806-491B-A931-49AED5309748.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Right. I’m convinced these people posting must be on here. Please just give us a #jpea just so we know

Reactions: 4
Literally think the same but why wouldn’t they own up they’re anonymous on both platforms COME ONNNN

Literally think the same but why wouldn’t they own up they’re anonymous on both platforms COME ONNNN
Same, just slip a little JPEA hashtag - it’s all it takes!

I genuinely am not one of these accounts though - which is obvious because I can’t do my own slo mo videos of Jack! And I’m not on tiktok at all

Get it out then jack and I'll bleeping whip it real good 😉
Whip it out Jack, you know we want it 👅🍆💦👌🏻

• Haha
Same, just slip a little JPEA hashtag - it’s all it takes!

I genuinely am not one of these accounts though - which is obvious because I can’t do my own slo mo videos of Jack! And I’m not on tiktok at all

Whip it out Jack, you know we want it 👅🍆💦👌🏻
I don’t have tiktok either, I’m resisting! My best mate told me you lose your life to it as soon as you download it lol.

random question- does anyone know what Fodens baby girl is called?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.