Jack Grealish #18 The bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need some chapters tonight please girls. I think it will all make us feel better. Proper hot smutty dramatic chapters.
I’m afraid no smutty chapters tonight but I did write one very late last night in case you missed it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m afraid no smutty chapters tonight but I did write one very late last night in case you missed it
Remind me! Did Lucy get herself off in the toilets on the phone to Jack? If so I may just go back and read it again 😍😍😍

Reactions: 5
Noticed Woodsy liked Jacks denim on denim post. Why didn’t I notice this yesterday? 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am waiting to read yours after I’ve done with Laura and Jack. My brain can watch about a billion different things at once but reading more than two stories at once and my head explodes 🤣

Reactions: 1

Sorry no smut.....drama!

Ew! His bleeping socks! 🤢
I was literally on Wattpad writing, got the notification you’d updated and nearly deleted the whole bloody chapter I’d written by accident 🙈
I’m so ready for David’s scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sorry no smut.....drama!

Ew! His bleeping socks! 🤢
Arrrghhh the drama! I want to KILL David! Love how uncle Gareth is onside…roll on the next chapter…

Reading this and the arseholes on Twitter slagging Jack off is making me feel v protective of Jack tonight. I want to wrap him in my duvet in a little cocoon with me 🥰

😍😍😍💋

9023B81E-2BE7-420A-8D59-E7730A39ED51.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Arrrghhh the drama! I want to KILL David! Love how uncle Gareth is onside…roll on the next chapter…

Reading this and the arseholes on Twitter slagging Jack off is making me feel v protective of Jack tonight. I want to wrap him in my duvet in a little cocoon with me 🥰

😍😍😍💋

View attachment 785722
A little naked cocoon with maximum humpage going on.

Reactions: 3
The strength & power Jack must have. Look at those legs, that arse.that toned body.

That face mmmmmmmfff mmmmffmmmmffff

Reactions: 6
A couple of low definition photos but THE BULGE 🥵🥵🥵

I am ON MY KNEES Jack ready to take you in my mouth

53D0B878-A4C8-4169-B7F3-C68158DA656D.jpeg
F190D505-C300-444F-A8B6-ED12DB2DDE53.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ngl, I'm so desperate for a jack fix that i would happily snort his cum and let him duck my armpit.

I just wanna cry when I think about him, knowing that 99.9% I am never going to get to stroke his legs, or let him tickle my clit with his beautiful hair 😭

I really hope this man knows what he's done to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.