Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless him, he's trying so hard to get a goal...and playing absolutely amazing πŸ‘

When he comes in steaming at 4am wanting a shag but ready for the sack πŸ˜‚
20210915_203743.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He looked so proud when he came out 😍 and that bleeping bulge pic. Jesus Christ πŸ₯΅

Reactions: 4
Can't wait! It will be my 1st time watching a PL match and 1st time at the bridge #epic πŸ’™ Full of eye candy too :love:
Aww lovely! I was meant to be away so didn’t get tickets… still on the bloody red list though so I can’t go and shudda got tickets after all… fuming!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Awww happy for him!

I wonder who the fingers in the ears is directed to?
His detractors I think - mostly salty Villa fans maybe (clearly the minority though as proper Villa fans aren’t like that).

So happy for him, bless - what a belter of a goal as well 😍

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.