Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so excited for him. I bet he was buzzing standing there listening to the CL music!

Also his hair looks shorter.

PS. Don’t choke on ya gum pls Jack

Reactions: 5
Jack takes a corner and goal is scored 💥

Jack makes things happen and not just in my knickers either

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone got a better stream than he's goal, it's wank today, think too many tattlers on it all at once 🤣

Anyone got a better stream than he's goal, it's wank today, think too many tattlers on it all at once 🤣
Best place to search is the game hashtag on Twitter, people post streaming links all the time

think they require downloading some kind of VPN app on your device first though

Reactions: 1
Not Pep wearing a Dsquared hoodie :ROFLMAO:.

Also looks like Jack has a trim? His hair looks *slightly* shorter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His hair is quite a bit shorter. Wonder if it’s because Rice rice baby mentioned how long It’s got in the FIFA rating video

I’d definitely do Pep

And Ferran 😍

• Haha
Not Pep wearing a Dsquared hoodie :ROFLMAO:.

Also looks like Jack has a trim? His hair looks *slightly* shorter.
Yes he’s def had a trim, I prefer it floppier but I guess his hair grows quickly so he has to cut it regularly.

Or more likely he was so proud to finally be in the champions league that he had a special trim for the big day. He’s probably wearing his lucky pants as well 😂

That was a horrendous Leipzig own goal, mortifying for the guy but I found it hysterical 🤣

Also did I just spot another poor Jack knock off with headband on the Leipzig side.

Jack got fouled and spat as he got up. I hate spitting normally but Jack makes it sexy 🤷🏼‍♀️
Want Jack to spit in my mouth 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hug me like you hug the goalpost Jack 😘😘😘

Bless him, he keeps shooting at goal whenever he gets the opportunity

E891F614-1C20-43BB-B694-7C40B35887B0.jpeg

• Heart
Not me buying a BT sport subscription so I can see more Jack….
I’m a Chelsea fan! Next Saturday 25th will be interesting 😅 ⚽

what an own goal LOL

Reactions: 3
Not me buying a BT sport subscription so I can see more Jack….
I’m a Chelsea fan! Next Saturday 25th will be interesting 😅 ⚽

what an own goal LOL
Can't wait! It will be my 1st time watching a PL match and 1st time at the bridge #epic 💙 Full of eye candy too :love:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.