Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Not sure if this video has been shared before but Wow there is a lot of good leg and bulge action in it! I also feel it documents the main start of the glow up with the added facial hair that we all love!!

I need this man šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Not sure if this video has been shared before but Wow there is a lot of good leg and bulge action in it! I also feel it documents the main start of the glow up with the added facial hair that we all love!!

I need this man šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
God I found that video the other day and totally forgot to post it on here! In Jackā€™s own language, it was ā€œbanginā€™ā€. Villa really did make some top notch content as well as provide our boy with top notch kit and shorts (and rehab)

And PLEASE can someone do a slow mo of the first 10 or so seconds? The sweat!!! Omg Iā€™m going to die šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ

duckā€™s sake, Iā€™m never going to cool off todayā€¦

Give it to me now Jack!!! šŸ˜©

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I know I feel like Villa knew exactly what we needed!! Man City are too PR driven and a bit on the cheesy side for me with their social media.
Give me grainy dirty sweaty shots of Jack any day šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜

Reactions: 5
God I found that video the other day and totally forgot to post it on here! In Jackā€™s own language, it was ā€œbanginā€™ā€. Villa really did make some top notch content as well as provide our boy with top notch kit and shorts (and rehab)

And PLEASE can someone do a slow mo of the first 10 or so seconds? The sweat!!! Omg Iā€™m going to die šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ

duckā€™s sake, Iā€™m never going to cool off todayā€¦

Give it to me now Jack!!! šŸ˜©
Bloody love McGinn, just hate the Scotland chantā€¦..
ā€˜Weā€™ve got McGinn, Super John McGinnā€¦..ā€™

Reactions: 3
I know bugger all about football chants but I feel there should be one about mcGinn to the tune of weā€™ve got tonight e.g. weā€™ve got mcGinn, who needs ronaldo. Is that a thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel for him people shouted abuse at him at the Chelsea game just wanted to hug the wee man

Reactions: 2
Love McGinn in the Villa Xmas bingo video aka winna winna chicken dinna šŸ˜‚ (also love how the women on video link go totally gaga over Jack when he turns upā€¦collective sympathy here).
I need grealish rehab to overcome my addiction to him
Same. Thinking about going to my GP about it. If I get the NHS to prescribe me regular vigorous and varied sex with Jack then surely heā€™s obliged to give me the treatment? Isnā€™t it just a form of social prescribing which is the buzzword these days anyway?
Surely 3 times a week, and sessions no shorter than an hour, would be enough to keep the frustration at bay and enable me to function on the in between days. Happy to travel to Manchester for treatment Jack, so it will save you time. On more severe weeks I might need the dose upping thoughā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't even fancy Jack, I just come here because you lot make me absolutely roar with laughter lol.. I'm going through some tit atm too so its the tonic I need

Edit- ok saying I donā€™t fancy him completely is a bit harsh.. heā€™s a very good looking guy so I do fancy him a bit but not as much as you girls on here haha. Love it though.. Carry on doing what youā€™re doing because youā€™re bleeping great! 5 star entertainment x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't even fancy Jack, I just come here because you lot make me absolutely roar with laughter lol.. I'm going through some tit atm too so its the tonic I need

Edit- ok saying I donā€™t fancy him completely is a bit harsh.. heā€™s a very good looking guy so I do fancy him a bit but not as much as you girls on here haha. Love it though.. Carry on doing what youā€™re doing because youā€™re bleeping great! 5 star entertainment x

You'll succumb to the dark side eventually, fear not. Hope things pick up for you soon ā¤

• Haha
McGinn sent my sons football team a message before their cup final. Heā€™s such a sweetheart. Iā€™ll see if I can find it

• Heart
Not seen this before

Thatā€™s got to be new as all the fifa score videos have been coming out the last 24 hours (I donā€™t understand the half of it) - looks like that was filmed during last weekā€™s camp?

I love Jackā€™s laugh, itā€™s too cute šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Reactions: 4

Sorry to hear youā€™re going through tit and hope things improve in due course. Iā€™m glad us nutters on here can provide entertainment though!

Once upon a time I didnā€™t fancy Jack. Then I fancied him ā€œa bitā€ as I started to study pics and videos, and then by mid July the sickness had thoroughly taken hold. By the time Jack did his Man City medical šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ I knew it was time I needed help. Now Iā€™m beyond help.

It happens to the best of us šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not to brag girls but i get to see him in person twice this week āœŒšŸ¼ what a time to be alive and a city fan šŸ’™

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.