Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason: “which one?”
Jack: “All of them, you get me?”
Hahaha!
I honestly thought I was getting over him, then my screen time brought me back down to earth. the latest fan fic instalments have tipped me over the edge.
I remember reading about him last year and thinking he was an absolute loser and now I’m losing hours every day to him 😂😂
I’ve also lost about a stone with zero problems (unheard of) in preparation for bumping into him somewhere (where?! Is he likely to come to Scotland on holiday? Am I moving to Manchester-no) and somehow bleeping him.
I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha!
I honestly thought I was getting over him, then my screen time brought me back down to earth. the latest fan fic instalments have tipped me over the edge.
I remember reading about him last year and thinking he was an absolute loser and now I’m losing hours every day to him 😂😂
I’ve also lost about a stone with zero problems (unheard of) in preparation for bumping into him somewhere (where?! Is he likely to come to Scotland on holiday? Am I moving to Manchester-no) and somehow bleeping him.
I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me 🤣🤣
I’ve been working out like a maniac partly out of extreme sexual frustration but also because it reminds me of the below video. It makes me feel like I’m him which is good because at least I can touch myself. Thanks for my new level of fitness, Jack 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha I need some of this extra motivation to get fit. Not sure what's worse actually, being single and sexually frustrated or being in a relationship but it's not Jack your shagging. Must be forever disappointed to not see Jacks face underneath you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, he is so sexy. Its those eyes, those big fingers, that mouth, that arse & those amazing huge iron hard legs.

And his big cock 😎😛💥💥🍆💪💪🎯😈💦💦💦💦😛

Reactions: 10
I’ve been working out like a maniac partly out of extreme sexual frustration but also because it reminds me of the below video. It makes me feel like I’m him which is good because at least I can touch myself. Thanks for my new level of fitness, Jack 💙

Phew I thought I was going bananas 😂😂
Thanks for all the motivation Jack 🤷‍♀️🔥🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oh god it's not normal for a video of a man I don't know running on a treadmill to take my breath away and give me butterflies 🤣 how can I move on from this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha I need some of this extra motivation to get fit. Not sure what's worse actually, being single and sexually frustrated or being in a relationship but it's not Jack your shagging. Must be forever disappointed to not see Jacks face underneath you :ROFLMAO:
I’ve really been into doggy style lately, funnily enough

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It happened!!! I finally had a dream about him. I feel like i got done dirty though and not in the way I wanted.

soooo, we were in a David lloyd or something in the pool and jack was lying on an inflatable at the side of the pool. From what remember I was trying to get with him and he was entertaining it but then Sasha came out of nowhere and he was fuming she was there. She was crying and I was in the pool trying to stop him from being a dick to her.
Me and Sasha actually became friends and I was mightily arguing with jack about how much of a prick he is to her and if he wasn’t happy then just to end the relationship instead of constantly cheating.
then my alarm went off.I woke up annoyed cause I never got to have the hot sweaty unadulterated rump that i want to have with him 😂😂
my dream wasn’t any better I had steamy hot shower with the one and only Kyle Walker 😂😂😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
my dream wasn’t any better I had steamy hot shower with the one and only Kyle Walker 😂😂😞😞
As much as I hate Kyle Walker I’m getting slightly 🤏🏼attracted to him. I don’t know why cause he gives me the ick massively. 😂

• Haha
As much as I hate Kyle Walker I’m getting slightly 🤏🏼attracted to him. I don’t know why cause he gives me the ick massively. 😂
He is a dirty little dog -but- he seems to have quite a good personality from the videos. I also quite like his nose, same for MM. Never knew I had a thing for noses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is a dirty little dog -but- he seems to have quite a good personality from the videos. I also quite like his nose, same for MM. Never knew I had a thing for noses.
It’s that whole ‘what’s happening to me?!?’ thing again lol

Reactions: 1
Girls, I read some MM and DR fan fics on tumblr and it made me feel some kinda way 😬

• Haha
Oh god it's not normal for a video of a man I don't know running on a treadmill to take my breath away and give me butterflies 🤣 how can I move on from this
I can’t deal with this video either. He blows my bleeping mind 🥵🥵🥵 He makes my whole body ache 😩

I too take my own sexual frustration at not having Jack out on the treadmill. Well some of it anyway, the rest of it requires more conventional self relief given I don’t have a man knocking around to take it out on 🤣

God, he is so sexy. Its those eyes, those big fingers, that mouth, that arse & those amazing huge iron hard legs.

And his big cock 😎😛💥💥🍆💪💪🎯😈💦💦💦💦😛
I want all of it, all of him to consume me, crush me, suffocate me and bury me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.