Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn they must of had a good weekend, never seen him like her pictures in a row before. Must’ve got his dick wet.

sorry but even the fan pages of Jack knew something was up 😂
Got his dick wet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so true.

That's the problem stuck at home with her. She can talk to him till he likes her pics

Fan pages need to make there mind up lol when he don't like a post it's fine nothing wrong but then make make huge deal when he does like them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got his dick wet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so true.

That's the problem stuck at home with her. She can talk to him till he likes her pics

Fan pages need to make there mind up lol when he don't like a post it's fine nothing wrong but then make make huge deal when he does like them.
Half of the fan pages are toxic anyways can tell the pages are run by 12-14 year olds. Makes me laugh how they stick up for them and get defensive when the lads get called out for cheating, acting like it’s okay. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Half of the fan pages are toxic anyways can tell the pages are run by 12-14 year olds. Makes me laugh how they stick up for them and get defensive when the lads get called out for cheating, acting like it’s okay. 😬
Yep and it's one reason why they are toxic and I hope she never becomes a big influencer. The whole relationship is toxic and not a good example for kids and teens to look at and think that's OK.

Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh that he see the picks the day they go up but wait till he has to like them
I love the man and I wanna so sexual things to me but his a completely utterly selfish and a tool

Reactions: 4
From my tumblr page to yours 😂
Knew it was one of you!!
I look at that far too many times a day, literally I want to be his ankle! 😫🥵

🥵🥵🥵🥵 The THINGS he does to me

Bouncy bouncy bouncy on his lappy 🍆💥💦🥵
I also want to lick that squiggly vein on his temple.....bleeping hell how desperate do you need to be to get turned on by a vein??? *Obs asking for a friend, y'get me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also want to lick that squiggly vein on his temple.....bleeping hell how desperate do you need to be to get turned on by a vein??? *Obs asking for a friend, y'get me
I love that vein and I love the big veins running down his arms and legs - full of hot testosterone-fuelled blood pumping round his body

4614BBAF-F078-49FE-87A3-D0A501D557E2.jpeg

DC2243E3-160E-4C89-9F84-99B19254FCA3.png

Honestly the man could grow a boil on his face and it would turn me on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keep the pics coming, I’m at the hospital for an endoscopy today and they’ve told me I could be hanging about for you to 3 hours 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Keep the pics coming, I’m at the hospital for an endoscopy today and they’ve told me I could be hanging about for you to 3 hours 😬
Oh no - always frustrating when not first on the list.
Stick your headphones in and listen to Jack’s dulcet tones, YGM?
Deffo stayed up til 2:30 am reading these fanfics 😂😂
Looks like the weather did as well - it’s soaking where I am this morning! 💦

Jack - such a turn on he’s making it rain now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no - always frustrating when not first on the list.
Stick your headphones in and listen to Jack’s dulcet tones, YGM?

Looks like the weather did as well - it’s soaking where I am this morning! 💦

Jack - such a turn on he’s making it rain now 😂
I’ve got the moosic on now lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It happened!!! I finally had a dream about him. I feel like i got done dirty though and not in the way I wanted.

soooo, we were in a David lloyd or something in the pool and jack was lying on an inflatable at the side of the pool. From what remember I was trying to get with him and he was entertaining it but then Sasha came out of nowhere and he was fuming she was there. She was crying and I was in the pool trying to stop him from being a dick to her.
Me and Sasha actually became friends and I was mightily arguing with jack about how much of a prick he is to her and if he wasn’t happy then just to end the relationship instead of constantly cheating.
then my alarm went off.I woke up annoyed cause I never got to have the hot sweaty unadulterated rump that i want to have with him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.