Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
This one always tickles me - you can see his little cogs turning and then how proud he is of himself. Gota love the little himbo :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Right, here's fucking war and peace...

Honestly the rest won't be so long, just trying to set up the story and tension.

This story is probably going to be more smut than plot anyway.

Happy bedtime reading if you make it to the end :p

• Heart
  • Wow

Sarararah

VIP Member
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying.

I mean it makes sense more likes and stuff the more they will use her again.

Saves his money if she can do this more 🤣🤣🤣
He's seen the bill for the sage she keeps buying......

I bet he actually bought his own fucking balloons too! 🤣🤣

• Haha

SuperNurse

This is the last I have for now

Ffs, going to have to have some anal tonight 🤤 What I wouldn't give to have jack fuck my arsehole 🥵 I wouldn't of let him pull out though, I'd want the whole cream pie experience with him please!

• Haha
  • Wow

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Does anyone else still randomly laugh anytime they think of the 'viva la vida- Coldplay' thread 😂 That will never not be funny my god

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
I might get shot for this but it's just my opinion, I don't see it with Sasha, yeah she's a pretty girl but she doesn't really stand out to me.. If I saw her in the street I wouldn't be stopped in my tracks kinda thing...

(Wow now I sound like a bitch, i'm not trying to be horrible, please don't come at me lol)

• Haha

SuperNurse

Sorry folk, but as always, I'll lower the tone... I would so let him be sick in my mouth 🤑 no questions asked 👌

• Haha
  • Sick

Fanny Flutters

How old is Jack’s bro?? Does he want a girlfriend 🤣 I mean, I know he’s not the greal deal but it’s close-ish. Close enough to sniff 🤣🤣

• Haha

candylady

Fuck sake what a time to be alive that was so funny. @pastaislife we need allllll the gossip.

Get an invite. Snoop in his wardrobe and find the bucket hat. 1000 points if you find the mykonos Gucci shorts he lived in for a week 😂

• Haha

Casey can

Chatty Member
Keep the pics coming, I’m at the hospital for an endoscopy today and they’ve told me I could be hanging about for you to 3 hours 😬

• Heart
I hate braids on every other man in the world. Not Jack though. He could wear a fucking bin bucket hat on his head and I’d fuck him sensless.

Yes! Can’t wait to read 😄
I hate braids, long hair, Brummie accent, chav clothes on anyone apart from Jack 😃

• Haha

SuperNurse

I'd be grateful just to suck his big toe at this point 🥵

The fucking man's a menace and I'm here for it 👏

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
I've lost count of the number of things she is 'literally obsessed' with. Expand your vocabulary my dear. That said she seems nice enough although dim and shallow. But Jack ain't exactly Stephen Hawking

• Haha