Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Apparently tickets the City CL match were going for ยฃ12.50 on Wowcher.

If I'd have known that I could've gone and seen Daddy in the flesh and been the horniest guy in the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Nooooo I draw the line at poo and sick.

however his poo probably smells of roses so Iโ€™d let him use my ensuite.

• Haha

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
This is completely off topic but I just just to tell you guys. My cousin just texted me saying I don't know if you're at work today but there's a lady shouting you big arsehole into your workplace. I'm not at work today but I can't wait to find out what that's all about ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
This is one of my faves, I would love to know what he said, like did she tell him off for going over the barrier

• Heart

iluvpink

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Pink Ginger

That old Streets song reminds me of Jack a bit - youโ€™re fit but my gosh donโ€™t you know it ๐Ÿ˜‚

And why does Sasha keep posting pictures of her green tea ?! Once Iโ€™ve seen one glass of green stuff Iโ€™ve seen them all !

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Damn they must of had a good weekend, never seen him like her pictures in a row before. Mustโ€™ve got his dick wet.

sorry but even the fan pages of Jack knew something was up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Iโ€™m taking the plunge and writing a fanfictionโ€ฆ

Way too much to live up to but I need to get the filth out my head somehow as itโ€™s about to make me explode.

More Jack smut coming up ๐Ÿ˜‚ (with the aid of an alcoholic tipple which gets the creative juices going)
Yeszzs!!!! ๐Ÿ™Œ

I am tempted to send it to his mother if he sends it to me ๐Ÿคฃ
Post it here, we can rate it, then you can send him the reviews ๐Ÿคฃ

Sasha posted a pic jacks liked it already his broke the record
He liked it cos it's a paid post ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Fanny Flutters

Sasha seems like a nice genuine girl and definitely beautiful, naturally. However โ€˜vanillaโ€™ is a good word to use. When you think about him messaging Anne Marie, that Natalie from Love Island and liking Rihanna. They all have an edge to them and are fiery yet mysterious.

And that Natalia has an only fans ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I also want to lick that squiggly vein on his temple.....fucking hell how desperate do you need to be to get turned on by a vein??? *Obs asking for a friend, y'get me
I love that vein and I love the big veins running down his arms and legs - full of hot testosterone-fuelled blood pumping round his body

4614BBAF-F078-49FE-87A3-D0A501D557E2.jpeg

DC2243E3-160E-4C89-9F84-99B19254FCA3.png

Honestly the man could grow a boil on his face and it would turn me on

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Oh wow girls First day back in the office after 18 months at home and all I could think about was -
1) am I missing good Jack content online / Insta ??
2) am I missing good banter and pics about Jack on tattle??

WHAT HAS THIS FUCK BOY DONE TO ME??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ†
literally spent most of my afternoon sat in the office pretending to work but really just thinking about sucking him off

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
26588823-A4CF-4CFB-B242-2C4C2A3309B2.jpeg

me seeing this post and looking at the ball and coming on tattle: bet you wish that was you huh?

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
God, he is so sexy. Its those eyes, those big fingers, that mouth, that arse & those amazing huge iron hard legs.

And his big cock ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜›

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I donโ€™t know what it is but he is a whole new level of FIT tonight ๐Ÿคฃ LOVE that post match interview he is glowing, hair on point and so happy. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ps. I think thereโ€™s money in someone making a JG rehab facility cos so many of us need it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚