Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelly112330

It happened!!! I finally had a dream about him. I feel like i got done dirty though and not in the way I wanted.

soooo, we were in a David lloyd or something in the pool and jack was lying on an inflatable at the side of the pool. From what remember I was trying to get with him and he was entertaining it but then Sasha came out of nowhere and he was fuming she was there. She was crying and I was in the pool trying to stop him from being a dick to her.
Me and Sasha actually became friends and I was mightily arguing with jack about how much of a prick he is to her and if he wasn’t happy then just to end the relationship instead of constantly cheating.
then my alarm went off.I woke up annoyed cause I never got to have the hot sweaty unadulterated rump that i want to have with him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I don't even fancy Jack, I just come here because you lot make me absolutely roar with laughter lol.. I'm going through some shit atm too so its the tonic I need

Edit- ok saying I don’t fancy him completely is a bit harsh.. he’s a very good looking guy so I do fancy him a bit but not as much as you girls on here haha. Love it though.. Carry on doing what you’re doing because you’re fucking great! 5 star entertainment x
Sorry to hear you’re going through shit and hope things improve in due course. I’m glad us nutters on here can provide entertainment though!

Once upon a time I didn’t fancy Jack. Then I fancied him “a bit” as I started to study pics and videos, and then by mid July the sickness had thoroughly taken hold. By the time Jack did his Man City medical 🥵🥵🥵 I knew it was time I needed help. Now I’m beyond help.

It happens to the best of us 😉

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
View attachment 765445
Cousin starting her day off with a quote.

It’s inspired me…
I wonder if I could manifest Jack into my bed 🤔
God those quotes are insufferable. She must have all those live, laugh, love candle holders and cushions all over the place 😭

If I were in her position I’d be boasting about how amazing Jack was on the pitch…and how delicious his cock is

I’m worried for our health girls. This thread is getting hotter and hotter by the day. What’s gonna happen if he scores a hat trick one day? I don’t think any of us are prepared.
I know, I need to check into a Jack rehab facility. He’s going to bang more and more goals in and we’re just not going to be able to cope 🔥🥵

You can tell Jack didn’t understand a word of Pep’s rant 😂

In his interview after the match Jack said Pep gave him “useful information” 😂

• Haha

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t get why sasha doesn’t post about his games etc? Like, we know the whole wanting to be private thing was a load of shit and was only because she knows he won’t claim her. He scored his first champs league goal and she’s posting fucking sunglasses 😩 can you even be arsed man
The girl can do no right, if she was posting about his games I imagine people would be saying she's stealing his thunder/ trying to mark her territory. When there's silence from her she still gets comments.Maybe she has stuff on her private account for those that know them as a couple. Social media is weird.

Teal Deal

VIP Member

Not sure if this video has been shared before but Wow there is a lot of good leg and bulge action in it! I also feel it documents the main start of the glow up with the added facial hair that we all love!!

I need this man 😭😭😭😭
God I found that video the other day and totally forgot to post it on here! In Jack’s own language, it was “bangin’”. Villa really did make some top notch content as well as provide our boy with top notch kit and shorts (and rehab)

And PLEASE can someone do a slow mo of the first 10 or so seconds? The sweat!!! Omg I’m going to die 🥵🥵🥵

Fuck’s sake, I’m never going to cool off today…

Give it to me now Jack!!! 😩

• Heart
  • Wow

pastaislife

Girls I met my friends new bf tonight who’s proper brummy and has apparently been to a party at Jack’s house. How do I act casual 😫😫😫😫

• Wow

Teal Deal

VIP Member

Play off jack is dirty as fuck 🥵
Omg (oh moy goid) tonight’s fanfics have been amazing!

I think I need a lie down and a cold shower, with an ice pack 🥶💦

Right now I can confidently say Jack can destroy my life and kill me and I’ll be OK with it. He is the most beautiful human being I’ve ever seen and that is that… 😩😩😩

37739BA6-A588-4FB4-8F4C-EADD478E075C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Well English classes where not this fun at school!

Jacky is so fine
I want to lick those thick thighs
fuck me up the bum

I sit on your face
You destroy me with your tongue
I'll empty your balls

Super super jack
Suck my soaking wet pussy
Super jack Grealish

Ha, I feel like emailing these to my old English teacher - see I do know what a haiku is! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I might get shot for this but it's just my opinion, I don't see it with Sasha, yeah she's a pretty girl but she doesn't really stand out to me.. If I saw her in the street I wouldn't be stopped in my tracks kinda thing...

(Wow now I sound like a bitch, i'm not trying to be horrible, please don't come at me lol)
Yeah tend to agree. She seems nice enough and all that but I think she’d look better if she just toned it all down a bit and went more for the girl next door look.
I hope she has some good chat outside the vlogging as she must bore Jack to death.
Think Jack needs someone feisty, a bit scarier intellectually and someone who will shove him about a bit (metaphorically not violently!) So me basically 😂

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member

Bit of happy Jack

Girls I think my eardrum perforated in the night, it hurts so much and the sound sounds wrong but I've got to take my son to his own hospital appt today so can't even go to the Dr 😫
oh no how did that happen? Try and see the doc when you can - it’s the fanfic you see, it’s making everything explode!

Still not over this.
Those chunky thighs 🥵🥵🥵
Ok it’s 7.45am and I’m ... not ok
Likewise, still recovering here. Just imagine holding on to his chunky thighs to steady yourself while your head in buried between them 🥵🍆💦😩

I can’t watch Sasha’s videos, it makes me I feel like I’m intruding (and I don’t really give a shit about her make up etc) but the fucking lift doesn’t work? Bugger that. Did their families traipse up all those stairs for his birthday?
I’ve actually got images of them all traipsing up the stairs, gasping for breath - apart from Jack with his superior fitness but he would still be lagging behind the others losing his sliders on every fifth step muttering “fookin’ hell”
😂

• Haha