Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I chose slicked back Jack in the poll, but I’d literally have any Jack. Particularly cap Jack. Just fucking look at him 🤤
View attachment 761124
Additional recap:

- Jack pleased us all by returning the favour and get himself wet during the England training camp week
- Jack played a (peaky) blinder getting an assist and threading fab balls through against Hungary, and drank the tears of the racist bellends
- Jack made some of us lucky tattlers go weak at the knees at Wembley against Andorra
- Jack got shoved and pushed all over the pitch against Poland, poor boy
- It was Jack’s birthday and he rocked up to the Ivy in a yellow hoody and jeans to take a large bite into a chocolate cupcake and make us rage with jealousy at the cake itself
- Meanwhile Jack had to suffer a Dove-for-men-hued balloon wall rush job at home; Sasha dressed to the nines at the Ivy but Jack showing more love for Foden
- Jack got a whack in the face as Man City beat Leicester
- Jack had had a fairly sober weekend ahead of his first Champions League match on Weds
- We are all so horny for Jack we can’t function in the real world so we lose ourselves in inspired TikToks and cliffhanger fanfics
- Did I mention I was horny for Jack?

View attachment 761125View attachment 761127
View attachment 761130View attachment 761131View attachment 761132
Best 👏🏻 recap 👏🏻 pics 👏🏻 ever 👏🏻
Girls, I think we should have this clip at the start of every thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Teal Deal

VIP Member
The caption on this 😂 Come on, which one of us is behind this account?

The vein running down his right leg 🥵🥵🥵
Just him generally 🥵🥵🥵

Also feeling like the proud gf this morning 😂 Think our Jack deserves a nice fry up and a rest (although he’ll probably be straight back into training with shouty Pep)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TinkerbellTee

Oh wow girls First day back in the office after 18 months at home and all I could think about was -
1) am I missing good Jack content online / Insta ??
2) am I missing good banter and pics about Jack on tattle??

WHAT HAS THIS FUCK BOY DONE TO ME??? 😭😅💜🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 13

candylady

I’m worried for our health girls. This thread is getting hotter and hotter by the day. What’s gonna happen if he scores a hat trick one day? I don’t think any of us are prepared.

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Once Ive got the kids to school I'm gonna treat myself with watching some inside England vids and Jack interviews on the big telly - wide screen, rather than phone screen y'get me?

If one of you other lovely writers want to indulge me in another chapter please do, I don't think I can concentrate enough to do any more myself right now.

I would best describe how I currently feel as shit covered in mucus, rolling around in pain.....

If I was Sasha I would not be able go stop myself just fucking licking him all the time.......how can you live with him and not just jump him all the time??
god knows I don’t reckon she’s that fun in the bedroom though

• Haha

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Die hard Villa fan here go every match it is expensive but so worth it, now Jack’s gone I’m happy to keep my eye on Tyrone during the game. I’m glad finally people are seeing in jack what we have known for years just makes me really angry that he wasn’t played more in the euro final.

Sarararah

VIP Member
Kinda sad as well. Why is he in the dark he could have a light in showing off them legs. 🤣🤣
Just seen his post.

If he was mine, I'd make him whatever he drinks, tea, chocolate etc and go and snuggle with him with a supply of his favourite biscuits and watch the rest of the game with him.

Although if it was real life I'd be crying into his lap because MY OTHER FUCKING EAR BURST LAST NIGHT and I woke up with conjunctivitis - I admit defeat I'm ill and need to rest 😫😭

• Sad
  • Wow

cornflower

VIP Member
Haha I need some of this extra motivation to get fit. Not sure what's worse actually, being single and sexually frustrated or being in a relationship but it's not Jack your shagging. Must be forever disappointed to not see Jacks face underneath you :ROFLMAO:
I’ve really been into doggy style lately, funnily enough

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Girls I met my friends new bf tonight who’s proper brummy and has apparently been to a party at Jack’s house. How do I act casual 😫😫😫😫
You don’t. You befriend him and get an invite to Jack’s place. Once you’re in you sneakily photograph everything of interest. Don’t forget to tell us what his boxers smell like 😂

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Did an Etihad stadium tour today and had to resist the urge to lick Jack’s seat in the changing rooms.

Not Jack related but Mendy’s locker was the only one open with no shirt… The tour guide also told a couple to move away from it when they were getting a pic so it wasn’t in the background… So awkward…
should of took his name or too doesn’t deserve to be there

Reactions: 12