Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smithybean329

Can't wait! It will be my 1st time watching a PL match and 1st time at the bridge #epic 💙 Full of eye candy too :love:
Aww lovely! I was meant to be away so didn’t get tickets… still on the bloody red list though so I can’t go and shudda got tickets after all… fuming!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Just adding our Official Theme Tune™️
I totally forgot about these threads but the Sound on this video Makes me HOWL

I dreamed about him the other night but he has loads of tattoos 😍😍 I’m a tattoo woman, love them on a man! I think I’d commit a crime if he was heavily tattooed 🤤

• Heart

candylady

unofficialtea

VIP Member
His detractors I think - mostly salty Villa fans maybe (clearly the minority though as proper Villa fans aren’t like that).

So happy for him, bless - what a belter of a goal as well 😍
A lot of football fans generally rate him, so yes must be the Villa fans

Cosmicquestions

Go to Ciro's in knightsbridge on offchance. It's where drunk Jack got his braid one and always full of influencer types
Excellent thankyou, I’m just arranging where to meet a friend. She’ll think I’ve lost my mind 🤣🤣

I’m going to see Ricky gervais while I’m there but then I have to work the whole week so opportunities may be limited 😬😬

spilldatea

VIP Member
The empty seats though! That must be galling to players used to packed stadiums
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i try not to let comments like this get my back up and i’m not meaning this as a dig at you in the slightest.

there was around 45k+ there last night, which imo is a decent turnout for a midweek game. it’s easy to judge based on pictures but that’s only one small part of an otherwise huge stadium which was full of fans.

when you also take into consideration the fact the north has been hit more with covid and not everyone can afford to attend 2 games a week, the fact all 3 tiers were open and almost full, it’s a good turn out. a lot of our fanbase are working class mancunians who can’t afford midweek games.

Jen667

VIP Member
to be fair fern posted pictures of her “drinking” when she was actually pregnant lol, a lot of celebs etc do it to try and throw people off
Also not all women totally quit drinking when pregnant. Some still enjoy the odd glass

whisperchat

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t get why sasha doesn’t post about his games etc? Like, we know the whole wanting to be private thing was a load of shit and was only because she knows he won’t claim her. He scored his first champs league goal and she’s posting fucking sunglasses 😩 can you even be arsed man
Maybe it’s because she knows he won’t appreciate it in any way so she wants to save herself the disappointment

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Sash saying she got sent a load of Moroccan oil stuff on her latest video 😂😂 I think it was meant for Jack actually!!

I hate watching her videos as I really want to dislike her because I'm so jealous but she does seem really lovely!
I also really like her she is just a normal brummy girl, I know their life is no longer “normal” but I genuinely feel they are in their own bubble in their own little world.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Right, here's fucking war and peace...

Honestly the rest won't be so long, just trying to set up the story and tension.

This story is probably going to be more smut than plot anyway.

Happy bedtime reading if you make it to the end :p

Excellent read 😋😋😋