Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member

Bit of happy Jack

Girls I think my eardrum perforated in the night, it hurts so much and the sound sounds wrong but I've got to take my son to his own hospital appt today so can't even go to the Dr 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 1

jade1818

VIP Member
I might get shot for this but it's just my opinion, I don't see it with Sasha, yeah she's a pretty girl but she doesn't really stand out to me.. If I saw her in the street I wouldn't be stopped in my tracks kinda thing...

(Wow now I sound like a bitch, i'm not trying to be horrible, please don't come at me lol)
I think most of think the same yeah she’s beautiful loyal girl but I don’t see what’s so great about her

Miffy29

VIP Member
Jeez the PL prices are insane! I'm lucky I support a national league team, £18 for an away game 🤣 but I'd pay to watch Jack, maybe at Spurs my dad's team!

jade1818

VIP Member
Who hates the braid?! How can you hate it?!

@jade1818 i am dribbling over your profile picture🤤
best pic yet look at those perfect lips

Right, here's fucking war and peace...

Honestly the rest won't be so long, just trying to set up the story and tension.

This story is probably going to be more smut than plot anyway.

Happy bedtime reading if you make it to the end :p

Ooo another one 🎉🎉

MrsM19

Chatty Member
They go on sale that far in advance for city? Chelsea ones only go on sale a few weeks before the match x
I was surprised as well. I contacted hospitality (as it appears to be my only option) and that's the info I got:

General sale: From what I have been told, general admission seating is sold out for that game. (Dylan, Business Development Executive)

Hospitality: Apologies about the late reply, I was waiting to see what the availability looked like for the Chelsea game before responding. Unfortunately, there is no availability in any of our bars (1894/Commonwealth/Ardwick) for the entire season. However, we do have some spaces in our brand-new Manager’s Corner bar.

0 tickets available on tier 1. The cheapest hospitality package cost a whopping £360pp. :censored:

Cosmicquestions

Bloody love McGinn, just hate the Scotland chant…..
‘We’ve got McGinn, Super John McGinn…..’
I know bugger all about football chants but I feel there should be one about mcGinn to the tune of we’ve got tonight e.g. we’ve got mcGinn, who needs ronaldo. Is that a thing?

• Heart