Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I know right. She was at the game as well so why didn't she post somthing. Anything would do.

Bloody hell Lauren declan girlfriend posted about him yesterday. And what a goal for declan as well. Same with hendo winning it for liverpool

Getting really proud of out English boys right now
I didn’t know she was at the game, even weirder then that she didn’t post. Declan was unreal, and Hendo’s goal was iconic 😍 was giving me Stevie G vibes, I can’t lie I was fuming at Liverpool for conceding those two goals but they made up for it 🤣

Reactions: 1

spilldatea

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s nervous about tomorrow? It’s gonna be a huge thing for him and it’s gonna be talked about A LOT. I hope he does well 🤞🏻

Also I totes need a sneaky link cos am I fuck paying BT Sports money!
i’ve got a funny feeling he might not even start tomorrow; might be an impact sub.

Reactions: 1

spilldatea

VIP Member
cup matches are less than £20 though!
I thought all premier league tickets were the same price but seems not, I paid £65 each for Chelsea ones the other day😒 £42 at city! Let me in 😂
my chelsea tickets cost me £65 as well. the UCL tickets are cheaper! my ticket for southampton this weekend was £45! where you seen them for £42 am i being ripped off 🤣

jade1818

VIP Member
We so desperately hoping to go, unfortunately my husband and son are also wanting to come so I'll be oogling jack quietly - will be me & my son's first England game 🥰
mot be my 1st one too ive never been to a match and since the euros I wanna do one so praying we can get tickets I know it’s the last one for a while so the atmospheres should be good

smithybean329

my chelsea tickets cost me £65 as well. the UCL tickets are cheaper! my ticket for southampton this weekend was £45! where you seen them for £42 am i being ripped off 🤣
😅
So tempted to go at some point, I’d have to blend in, incognito lol 😂

GA tickets to Man City or any PL team are not easy to get either - unless you are a member.

Hospitality is the way to go. I know, it cost an arm and a leg but you can't blame them - that's how they make money.

I was looking for a ticket MANvCHE 15.01.22, GA is sold out. Don't stand a chance getting an away ticket via membership Chelsea either.
They go on sale that far in advance for city? Chelsea ones only go on sale a few weeks before the match x

I used to have a Chelsea season ticket many moons ago, I was about 16. Euros deffo kicked my love of football off again, not that it really went away but hadn’t been to a match for 3 years til recently 😍
Got England tickets for October too! I’m broke 😂

Attachments

alice1989

Right, here's fucking war and peace...

Honestly the rest won't be so long, just trying to set up the story and tension.

This story is probably going to be more smut than plot anyway.

Happy bedtime reading if you make it to the end :p

Loved it!

Jen667

VIP Member
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i try not to let comments like this get my back up and i’m not meaning this as a dig at you in the slightest.

there was around 45k+ there last night, which imo is a decent turnout for a midweek game. it’s easy to judge based on pictures but that’s only one small part of an otherwise huge stadium which was full of fans.

when you also take into consideration the fact the north has been hit more with covid and not everyone can afford to attend 2 games a week, the fact all 3 tiers were open and almost full, it’s a good turn out. a lot of our fanbase are working class mancunians who can’t afford midweek games.
Was just purely based on Ashhhy's pics above which clearly show empty seats. Liverpool game was full attendance wasn't it?