Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
They go on sale that far in advance for city? Chelsea ones only go on sale a few weeks before the match x
think they mean they’ve got chelsea tickets for the away game at the etihad in Jan!

the away game at chelsea in a couple week vs city (away for me as a city fan) has sold out as well. didn’t even get past season ticket holders.

smithybean329

Sorry to go back to the full stadium talk, but wow just checked and it’s so easy to get tickets! Your stadium is much bigger than Chelsea but it’s hard to get Chelsea tickets and impossible for anyone without a membership pretty much never go on general sale.
I Might need to take a trip to Manchester I think 😂😂😂🤪

Also love that you can chose your seat.. with Chelsea it gives you no option!

bla bla bla

So basically Jack, you’ve got free rein to do whatever you like with us. You can
- Piss in our beds
- Piss in some of our mouths
- Throw up on our carpets
- Throw up in some of our mouths
- Shit in our luxury en suites
- Smash our cars up if providing appropriate compensation
GOLD 😂😂😂

candylady

God those quotes are insufferable. She must have all those live, laugh, love candle holders and cushions all over the place 😭

If I were in her position I’d be boasting about how amazing Jack was on the pitch…and how delicious his cock is

I know, I need to check into a Jack rehab facility. He’s going to bang more and more goals in and we’re just not going to be able to cope 🔥🥵

You can tell Jack didn’t understand a word of Pep’s rant 😂

In his interview after the match Jack said Pep gave him “useful information” 😂
This has really made me laugh 😂😂😂😂

spilldatea

VIP Member
Sorry to go back to the full stadium talk, but wow just checked and it’s so easy to get tickets! Your stadium is much bigger than Chelsea but it’s hard to get Chelsea tickets and impossible for anyone without a membership pretty much never go on general sale.
I Might need to take a trip to Manchester I think 😂😂😂🤪

Also love that you can chose your seat.. with Chelsea it gives you no option!
all depends on which match you want to attend! some of them only go on sale to matchday members. especially the top 6 club games. the lower rated matches go on general sale from the off. check the prices lol they don’t come cheap unless you want to sit in the heavens 🤣

spilldatea

VIP Member
So I just checked on sky sports and here are the attendance for Liverpool, city and Chelsea. I didn't do united as they was away.
wow that’s amazing for liverpool. will admit i’m a surprised at the city attendance as it seemed like a lot more in the ground. definitely had more supporters than chelsea though; i’m assuming that figure includes away support? if so only about 15 rb leipzig fans were there!