Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair majority of villa fans have known for years the talent he has whilst every other club slagged him off calling him a diver and cheat. Most of us are still proud of him and he’s still one of our own. Can’t take that brummy out of our boy.

Reactions: 8
I feel like a cheat I’m a Liverpool fan put Liverpool on record and watched city for jack 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair majority of villa fans have known for years the talent he has whilst every other club slagged him off calling him a diver and cheat. Most of us are still proud of him and he’s still one of our own. Can’t take that brummy out of our boy.
I'm sure he'll be back, I'm convinced he'll want to finish his career at villa, then you'll probably never get rid of him behind the scenes! 🤣

Reactions: 5
He’s doing an interview now, god I could listen to his voice for hours 😅🥰
Fun drinking game - take a shot everytime he says “obviously” . Be drunk after 2 mins 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s so cute he said “when I heard the moosic I couldn’t believe I was playing in the champions league” 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely buzzing for him that he got a worldie of a goal. Seemed like one of those nice ones as well, the ones where once the player has hit it they know it’s going into the back of the net.

Also really buzzing to see how sparkly his eyes looked in the post match interview, were looking a bit dull for a bit but think this is the start of it now and he’s really embedding. It’s so nice to watch and see.

Looked fit as always, and the hair looks to be a solid 72% brunette again so I’m buzzing as well! 😂

Team “yeah, no” won the shot stakes
The bit about the CL moosic was so endearing.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely buzzing for him that he got a worldie of a goal. Seemed like one of those nice ones as well, the ones where once the player has hit it they know it’s going into the back of the net.

Also really buzzing to see how sparkly his eyes looked in the post match interview, we’re looking a bit dull for a bit but think this is the start of it now and he’s really embedding. It’s so nice to watch and see.

Looked fit as always, and the hair looks to be a solid 72% brunette again so I’m buzzing as well! 😂
100%! He must be absolutely buzzing. More tame weekends Mr Grealish, it obviously does wonders for your game.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.