Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly there is nothing more boring than vlogs talking about clothes and make up. I like my dresses etc and am feminine but I am as far from a girlie girl as it gets. Give me some football chat or discussion about books or current affairs or anything but sodding mascara and fake nails 😩😩😩
No interest to me either. Most vlogs/blogs bore me shitless but watching someone put lipgloss on? Don't get it.

Reactions: 2
Honestly there is nothing more boring than vlogs talking about clothes and make up. I like my dresses etc and am feminine but I am as far from a girlie girl as it gets. Give me some football chat or discussion about books or current affairs or anything but sodding mascara and fake nails 😩😩😩
I don’t think she can offer any of that.. I skimmed through the last one (and the first one I’ve ever watched) and it’s all very bland, her life seems very meh!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she can offer any of that.. I skimmed through the last one (and the first one I’ve ever watched) and it’s all very bland, her life seems very meh!
she’s so boring I can’t watch I have a flick through but I can’t watch it all litterally bores me to death

I might get shot for this but it's just my opinion, I don't see it with Sasha, yeah she's a pretty girl but she doesn't really stand out to me.. If I saw her in the street I wouldn't be stopped in my tracks kinda thing...

(Wow now I sound like a witch, i'm not trying to be horrible, please don't come at me lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might get shot for this but it's just my opinion, I don't see it with Sasha, yeah she's a pretty girl but she doesn't really stand out to me.. If I saw her in the street I wouldn't be stopped in my tracks kinda thing...

(Wow now I sound like a witch, i'm not trying to be horrible, please don't come at me lol)
I think most of think the same yeah she’s beautiful loyal girl but I don’t see what’s so great about her

Reactions: 1
listen any true blue welcomes any type of fan with open arms, so even if you’re only here for JG it’s a bum in a seat cheering our lads on! you’re gonna get the bug after watching them play live. nothing on earth beats it.

welcome to supporting the best team in the world. UP THE BLUES 💙
I properly can’t wait, even without the JG element I’m so excited, not been part of a crowd buzz in so long!

I watched the vlog - couldn’t sleep.
I actually found her really likeable but I think she needs something for herself. It seemed like her life was more geared around filming a vlog rather than her actually doing what she wanted to do.

Reactions: 2

Yeah tend to agree. She seems nice enough and all that but I think she’d look better if she just toned it all down a bit and went more for the girl next door look.
I hope she has some good chat outside the vlogging as she must bore Jack to death.
Think Jack needs someone feisty, a bit scarier intellectually and someone who will shove him about a bit (metaphorically not violently!) So me basically 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he dumps her she is screwed. She is mid twenties with no real career. I know she calls herself a make up artist, but she really isn't. Her influencing depends entirely on being linked to him. Maybe she has a rich family, I don't know but being in that position would terrify me

Reactions: 4
If he dumps her she is screwed. She is mid twenties with no real career. I know she calls herself a make up artist, but she really isn't. Her influencing depends entirely on being linked to him. Maybe she has a rich family, I don't know but being in that position would terrify me
She does work at a salon doing make up she did a friends of a friends wedding make up, she said she was lovely. 🤷‍♀️

She does work at a salon doing make up she did a friends of a friends wedding make up, she said she was lovely. 🤷‍♀️
That would be once in a blue moon though, one £200 bridal make up a month isn't going to keep her in Balenciaga

Reactions: 1
Re Sasha, a Grealish baby and a cheshire mansion are in her 18 month goals I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re Sasha, a Grealish baby and a cheshire mansion are in her 18 month goals I reckon.
A grealish baby I assume you mean another dog 🤣🤣

Jokes aside I can defo see the house not sure about a baby they both don't seem mature for a baby yet. Jack still wants to party and she wants to try and be a big influencer.

• Haha
He has THE most beautiful smile 😍😍😍💕😭

I agree. pregnant soon I think
I can see her trying to baby trap him. It would be an absolute disaster though and incredibly selfish so I hope she doesn’t try.

I’ll just have to send a large shipment of Durex to Jack begging him to actually use them. Well, with me obviously 😈 I definitely do not want a baby Grealish (or any baby) so Jack I’m a safe bet 👌🏻

Must be impossible not to play with his hair ❤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.