Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I skimmed through Sasha's vlog as it was pretty boring as usual and the constant checking herself out at the beginning was annoying, but she does have a lovely friendship with Nicole and she seems like a good friend to have around. I think we're getting closer to seeing Jack on camera too ... without his consent probably :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fanny Flutters

Did anyone else last night notice his last story? He posted it with just the caption and then deleted it not long after and reposted with the date august 2020. I think he did it to show it wasn’t last night and he wasn’t out 🤣

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Jack is so fine
Give it to me, and make it mine
Those huge legs
We'd break loads of beds
On his big cock, Id dine

• Haha
  • Heart

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Did anyone else last night notice his last story? He posted it with just the caption and then deleted it not long after and reposted with the date august 2020. I think he did it to show it wasn’t last night and he wasn’t out 🤣
I saw that 😂 maybe he’s taking life a bit more seriously, but I hope he doesn’t stop having fun. Drunk Jack is cute. I’d totally have lazy, drunk sex with him 😜

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m going to pen a chapter this evening - unfortunately I’ve got to do my job before then (not that it gets done very well these days 😂). So get your naps in first.

Literally if Sasha isn’t jumping him all the time there’s something wrong with her. Jack would be a worn out wreck if I lived with him.

I’d be giving him hourly blow jobs 😈🍆💦
can you give a blow job ever minute as I’ll do that I’ll just be attached to it so much might aswell stitch my mouth to it

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
So do you all think that angel person was talking shit then???
I was a lurker then but remember the posts were full of inconsistencies and contradictions compared to real life. And this angel person claimed he liked Nando’s lemon and herb when we all know Jack himself said in a video with Danny Ings (think it was Ings?) that he’d only ever go for the hot stuff at Nando’s. No self respecting Brummie would go for the mild version of anything!