Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member

Cassie and Jack chapter 15.

@Casey can you need to up your game because they already got you sussed out.
Omg going to read this now!

In the meantime here is my latest offering of pure Jack filth (see, as Jack knows, Saturday nights in can be quite productive!)

Cassie and Jack chapter 15.

@Casey can you need to up your game because they already got you sussed out.
My god (moy god) this is brilliant - am on tenterhooks for the next chapter…that bloody Casey! 😉

Got this one saved in my private stash for times of need. Thank me later 😉
This. Is. Amazing. The right music to a tiktok just elevates it…and the way he blinks at the end 😩🤯😍😍😍😍❤❤❤

And just because…

6DDD6AC1-AB8F-49E0-A999-8FF845DB9727.jpeg

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦💦💦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
To be fair majority of villa fans have known for years the talent he has whilst every other club slagged him off calling him a diver and cheat. Most of us are still proud of him and he’s still one of our own. Can’t take that brummy out of our boy.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
It’s funny when people are saying moosic and sez that’s just how we talk 🤣🤣 he’s done wonders for the brummy accent
Honestly one of the best things about him is how he doesn’t shy away from it. Many people would mask their accent and he doesn’t give a crap

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #17: Saturday nights in with his KDB fuelled wet dreams, our MOTM makes all the girls scream.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I can feel it in my waters that he’s going to start. I’m going tonight so I hope so! If the camera pans to a woman in the crowd crying like a 13 year old at a 1D gig after Harry’s just waved to them, HELLO IT’S ME!
Have a great time! Get there early for the pre match warm ups to maximise Jack viewing. Zoom in on the delicious meaty goodness and try not to faint!

Random thought but I’m pretty sure jacks driving ban ends this month. Wonder how long he will wait to redo his test
It must be over soon - didn’t realise people had to redo the test if they lost their license (although it makes sense). I probably wouldn’t pass today’s driving test 😂. I’m a decent enough driver but it’s definitely got harder over the years.
See you on the motorway Jack 😬. The only smashing I want you to do to me is in the bedroom, ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

cornflower

VIP Member
Oh my god what a game I am hooked! 😍 his arse is somehow so much nicer in real life. 🦋🦋🦋 I can’t wait to bore everyone at work talking about it tomorrow

Shoequeen91

VIP Member

Some of the comments underneath 😂 People saying they’re posting too much Jack! Own up, who here helps run the city social accounts?
City *posts picture of Jack with a caption about keeping the focus*

Me *knowing Jack has been my only focus for a long ass time so I’m already ahead of the game and I know I need my life back*

iluvpink

Chatty Member
That old Streets song reminds me of Jack a bit - you’re fit but my gosh don’t you know it 😂

And why does Sasha keep posting pictures of her green tea ?! Once I’ve seen one glass of green stuff I’ve seen them all !
He absolutely knows how beautiful he is. The way he eye fucks the camera and smirks all the time. He knows exactly what he’s doing. And he does it so well 😂

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Ah the sprinklers 💦💦💦

Is it just me or is anyone else really dying for a torrential downpour during a City/England match this autumn? I just want to see Jack and his tight kit absolutely soaked through so it’s literally clinging to every curve and bulge on his body 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Right, here's fucking war and peace...

Honestly the rest won't be so long, just trying to set up the story and tension.

This story is probably going to be more smut than plot anyway.

Happy bedtime reading if you make it to the end :p

Just gonna sit here waiting for part 2. 🥵🥵