Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
Right, I've got 4 chapters done.

Do you want one more tonight and the rest over the next couple of days, or do you just want them all?? (I'll still write so you won't miss out)

Reactions: 9

Cosmicquestions

Not the same person. Can’t do it 😬🤯🤯
I’ve had a bald bf as well. He was a cunt but unrelated to the lack of hair
Edit: incidentally he had a massive bulge as well however it was 60% balls. He was very proud though. I’ve seen enough of Jack’s bulge to now be pretty sure it’s not all balls. I would actually pay money for photographic evidence though 😂😂😂

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
sounds like you need to take a break! Fingers crossed you can get someone to take a look and at least get some painkillers or something to ease it while it heals on its own.

Dr Jack will be providing healing in the form of more content tonight in the Champions League game - so even if you can’t get BT Sport there should be plenty of pics of Jack yumminess ❤💕

Do we think he will start in tonight’s match? He must be so excited, like a kid at Christmas so I’m sure Pep will give him some game time either way.
I can feel it in my waters that he’s going to start. I’m going tonight so I hope so! If the camera pans to a woman in the crowd crying like a 13 year old at a 1D gig after Harry’s just waved to them, HELLO IT’S ME!

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
This one always tickles me - you can see his little cogs turning and then how proud he is of himself. Gota love the little himbo :love:
View attachment 770624
He’s soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

I’ve just been watching one of my faves - Aston Villa’s bingo last Christmas. It’s got everything, McGinn’s English accent, the worst bingo balls ever, the women getting flustered when Jack appears, winna winna chicken dinna and Jack looking 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥

The way Jack looks to the camera at the side 🥵😩💦

• Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I can't stand Sterling, he's so selfish, never passes the ball when he should. Not a team player at all

Or we'll take it for him 😂
Nail on the head re Sterling, he’d rather take a half arsed shot than feed it into someone better positioned.

I’d be on my knees day and night for Jack. I’d need a fucking knee replacement after a few weeks with him!

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
A savvy friend of mine just sent me the screenshot of Jack in the red undies 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Fuck me ive just nearly fallen into the river Thames no joke. I need another stiff drink and a stiff one from Jack

Sarararah

VIP Member
Here's chapter 3. It's pure filth

Are you serious? God he is fucking gorgeous 🥵🥵🥵 I want to cry he’s that beautiful 😭
Well that worked better than my antibiotics at making me feel better 🥵🥵🥵

I feel like we are all on the same English assignment 'write about jack Grealish and include as many tattle references as possible 🤣

Where's Emily & Cassie at ? @Casey can & @MrsGrealish

• Haha

candylady

He’s been on 14 posts in 1 week. I can see their point. I don’t see the problem if I’m honest 😂

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Ch 16 - Emily & Jack

this is another dramatic chapter, but we’re getting to the good stuff!
Well we are treated tonight with these fanfics! Loving the drama here but the pain I feel for Emily being torn away from Jack 😭

As a midnight treat here is the photo I used for my latest chapter cover (found by Google image searching “Jack Grealish bulge”…and don’t tell me you guys haven’t done that already)

4F9B03E0-2784-4B63-893C-83612798A735.png

Literally at this point he could fuck any one of my orifices and I would be delighted!!!!!
Honestly he could literally do what he wants to me right now, I would willingly take it 🥵

• Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
A Jack backpack

I can’t quite describe how horny that man is making me. I’m out in public and it’s dangerous. The red pants have finished me off tonight 😈😈😈🥵🥵🥵 (yes, zoomed in, juicy bulge evident 😩😩😩💦💦💦)

Might finally get round to penning chapter 2 of my fanfiction tomorrow eve but if Jack starts for Man City I’m just going to end up salivating over the TV and incapable of stringing any kind of sentence together…