Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I still daydream about being the nurse to do his ECG. literally breaks my heart that it isn't my job 😭 however I fear it would be a shortlived career when I insist on the requirement to straddle him while he's naked to apply the ecg dots 🤣
I’d have been struck off immediately. That bit where he cheekily pulls his shorts even further down as he lies on the bed 🥵🥵🥵 I’d have ripped them off completely and launched myself on him.
Would have crowdfunded from you guys for the sexual harassment court case though, I’d have claimed some hormonal imbalance as my defence although it’s simply a case of Jack making me as horny as fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I’ll never get tired of watching this either 😍😍😍

The skin on his knees must have come off after that massive slide on the grass

• Heart

Ramonab

He’s soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

I’ve just been watching one of my faves - Aston Villa’s bingo last Christmas. It’s got everything, McGinn’s English accent, the worst bingo balls ever, the women getting flustered when Jack appears, winna winna chicken dinna and Jack looking 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥

The way Jack looks to the camera at the side 🥵😩💦
It's the "hi mommy" for me 🥵💦💦💦 she was giddy as fuck and quite rightly so. Done. Finished. RIP me 💀

BettySpaghetty

I’ve been working out like a maniac partly out of extreme sexual frustration but also because it reminds me of the below video. It makes me feel like I’m him which is good because at least I can touch myself. Thanks for my new level of fitness, Jack 💙

Oh god it's not normal for a video of a man I don't know running on a treadmill to take my breath away and give me butterflies 🤣 how can I move on from this

• Haha

Fanny Flutters

I’m sorry but I don’t get why sasha doesn’t post about his games etc? Like, we know the whole wanting to be private thing was a load of shit and was only because she knows he won’t claim her. He scored his first champs league goal and she’s posting fucking sunglasses 😩 can you even be arsed man
Exactly I would be a fucking cheerleader. Outfit and all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pastaislife

i was going to say ‘ask him if there were drugs at the party and did he see any being taken by the host 👀’ but that’s such a weird question to ask someone 🤣🤣🤣 and completely not casual 🤣
Omg no honestly first thing he said was loads of drugs at the party didn’t even need to ask 😂 didn’t say anything about Jack taking them though

• Haha
  • Wow

alice1989

Did an Etihad stadium tour today and had to resist the urge to lick Jack’s seat in the changing rooms.

Not Jack related but Mendy’s locker was the only one open with no shirt… The tour guide also told a couple to move away from it when they were getting a pic so it wasn’t in the background… So awkward…

Attachments

alice1989

Any good bulge shots? Have been out and about and haven’t had the chance/privacy to hunt around for pics yet 😂

Looks like you were quite close - jealous! The rear view is just a treat, the peachy bum and shapely calfs and thighs 🥵
When I saw Jack warming up at Wembley I just sat there drooling. My friend had gone out to the bar so I was sat alone just staring open mouthed, fixated - probably looked like a right weirdo!
We were really close! Pure luck though, it was my first ever match so I had no clue what I was booking 🤣

No bulge shots unfortunately- but I swear to god the poor lad must struggle running. It’s like a third leg. I’ve got no words.

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
It happened!!! I finally had a dream about him. I feel like i got done dirty though and not in the way I wanted.

soooo, we were in a David lloyd or something in the pool and jack was lying on an inflatable at the side of the pool. From what remember I was trying to get with him and he was entertaining it but then Sasha came out of nowhere and he was fuming she was there. She was crying and I was in the pool trying to stop him from being a dick to her.
Me and Sasha actually became friends and I was mightily arguing with jack about how much of a prick he is to her and if he wasn’t happy then just to end the relationship instead of constantly cheating.
then my alarm went off.I woke up annoyed cause I never got to have the hot sweaty unadulterated rump that i want to have with him 😂😂
my dream wasn’t any better I had steamy hot shower with the one and only Kyle Walker 😂😂😞😞

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Haha wouldn’t expect anything less tbf. I miss the days of house parties but I live in a pokey flat at the moment 😂

You need to bag yourself an invite to one of Jack’s Manchester bashes - and then you need to invite all of us 😈 It would be carnage, poor Jack would be tied to the bed the whole night while we helped ourselves 😇

A few cheeky shots

View attachment 766637View attachment 766639View attachment 766640
That second one 😍 he looks like he’s wrapped in a quilt, like when you’re on the couch hanging out your arse and you answer the door to the pizza man

• Haha
  • Heart

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Why is he so beautiful?

He has magical powers…

If someone had described Jack to me some months ago I’d have been like “eugh, no way, not my type at all” 🤪 Now he’s all I bloody want 😩

Just watching Jack videos and I love this one - not because of the low life scum that attacked him but because of what happens afterwards, and he’s so cute in the interview at the end 🥰

The pond life that attacked him from behind only spent 4 weeks in prison in the end and didn’t even apologise 😡 Thankfully he had a shit aim otherwise he couldn’t have seriously hurt Jack 😢
Oh my god. He looks unreal in the interview 🔥

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
From my tumblr page to yours 😂
Knew it was one of you!!
I look at that far too many times a day, literally I want to be his ankle! 😫🥵

🥵🥵🥵🥵 The THINGS he does to me

Bouncy bouncy bouncy on his lappy 🍆💥💦🥵
I also want to lick that squiggly vein on his temple.....fucking hell how desperate do you need to be to get turned on by a vein??? *Obs asking for a friend, y'get me

• Haha

Fanny Flutters

I saw that 😂 maybe he’s taking life a bit more seriously, but I hope he doesn’t stop having fun. Drunk Jack is cute. I’d totally have lazy, drunk sex with him 😜
As much as I would hate to see the Sasha and him posts, I want him to do it to show that side. We know he’s got a beautiful heart in there, I think seeing that side would make most fall in love more 🙈

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Oh god it's hard to choose a favourite do. I'm guna go different Jack to suit my mood - like how you would with your perfume. Day laying bout - a light fluffy hairdo. Night out on the town- sleek and sexy slick back.

• Sick