Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
Omg no honestly first thing he said was loads of drugs at the party didn’t even need to ask 😂 didn’t say anything about Jack taking them though
i fuckin knew it. i want to go to a drug fuelled party at JG’s house. your friends new fella is living out my dream!!! how rude of him.

it’s tough knowing people are out there living my fantasy life

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sarararah

VIP Member
Did an Etihad stadium tour today and had to resist the urge to lick Jack’s seat in the changing rooms.

Not Jack related but Mendy’s locker was the only one open with no shirt… The tour guide also told a couple to move away from it when they were getting a pic so it wasn’t in the background… So awkward…
Oh my god, jack's been naked in there!!! 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9

AlaiaG

VIP Member

ughhhh😍 the way he kept putting his tongue slightly on his lip was doing things to me 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

xxlax

This thread is the horniest it’s ever been today 🤣didn’t think the hornyness could be topped 😅😭

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Morning everyone!
@Sarararah hope you feel better soon!
@MrsGrealish you’ve gone very quiet, hope everything is okay?
I’m doing a chapter at the moment but it’s more of a drama-fest than a smut-fest unfortunately!
Kids get out of school at 12 today so once I get get them home and fed then I’ll get writing again!

my mate is currently outside the Etihad and I’ve told him if he sees Ferran or Jack anywhere I need photos lol
I'm fine thanks love. Just drained by work and not feeling all that chatty.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Have been quiet on this thread as I’ve had no phone now for over a week and wasn’t able to get on this thread without the page crashing! Utter panic when I realised I was missing out on so much 😭 Back in business now and have spent the last day catching up with a whole thread 🤣 was too busy watching the Liverpool game to watch City but so made up for him, can’t get any better then scoring on your champs league debut 🥺 Also can we appreciate the screamer of a goal from Hendo?!

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Once you get past the science goggles it gets FIT!

There's likely to be another chapter later. I totally know where I'm going with this now, I wrote the the epilogue last night, I've just got to thread it all together. Reckon we've got at least another 10 chapters though, probably more, because well, sex innnit 🥵🤣
I’m so sad that this isn’t real 😂

• Heart
  • Haha