Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Once Ive got the kids to school I'm gonna treat myself with watching some inside England vids and Jack interviews on the big telly - wide screen, rather than phone screen y'get me?

If one of you other lovely writers want to indulge me in another chapter please do, I don't think I can concentrate enough to do any more myself right now.

I would best describe how I currently feel as shit covered in mucus, rolling around in pain.....

If I was Sasha I would not be able go stop myself just fucking licking him all the time.......how can you live with him and not just jump him all the time??
I’m going to pen a chapter this evening - unfortunately I’ve got to do my job before then (not that it gets done very well these days 😂). So get your naps in first.

Literally if Sasha isn’t jumping him all the time there’s something wrong with her. Jack would be a worn out wreck if I lived with him.

definitely not a sex pest is she probably gives sex once a week and a blow job annually
I’d be giving him hourly blow jobs 😈🍆💦

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Teal Deal

VIP Member
He is everything I wouldn’t go for in a man but he is everything I want ffs what is happening 🙈🤣
He has magical powers…

If someone had described Jack to me some months ago I’d have been like “eugh, no way, not my type at all” 🤪 Now he’s all I bloody want 😩

Just watching Jack videos and I love this one - not because of the low life scum that attacked him but because of what happens afterwards, and he’s so cute in the interview at the end 🥰

The pond life that attacked him from behind only spent 4 weeks in prison in the end and didn’t even apologise 😡 Thankfully he had a shit aim otherwise he couldn’t have seriously hurt Jack 😢

Last edited:

TinkerbellTee

Not sure if this video has been shared before but Wow there is a lot of good leg and bulge action in it! I also feel it documents the main start of the glow up with the added facial hair that we all love!!

I need this man 😭😭😭😭

• Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Watch it on Instagram. It just loops, and loops and loops 🥵🥵🥵
I’m dead, I’m in heaven 🥵🥵🥵 I may have watched this on a loop 100 times

Jack knew what he was doing here, he knows we’re gagging for him 🍆 💦 and he knew it was going to cause a collective meltdown. I’m all for it 😈😈😈

I’m hoping it means we’re inching closer to the nudes (I live in hope).

Jack what do I need to do to get actual relief from you? I don’t need to pay you as you don’t need or want the money; do you do pro bono fucks if you excuse the pun? I’m not normally a charity case but I have to make an exception for this 😩😭

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Once Ive got the kids to school I'm gonna treat myself with watching some inside England vids and Jack interviews on the big telly - wide screen, rather than phone screen y'get me?

If one of you other lovely writers want to indulge me in another chapter please do, I don't think I can concentrate enough to do any more myself right now.

I would best describe how I currently feel as shit covered in mucus, rolling around in pain.....

He probably watching on his own happy to
Be away from Sasha
If I was Sasha I would not be able go stop myself just fucking licking him all the time.......how can you live with him and not just jump him all the time??

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Absolutely buzzing for him that he got a worldie of a goal. Seemed like one of those nice ones as well, the ones where once the player has hit it they know it’s going into the back of the net.

Also really buzzing to see how sparkly his eyes looked in the post match interview, were looking a bit dull for a bit but think this is the start of it now and he’s really embedding. It’s so nice to watch and see.

Looked fit as always, and the hair looks to be a solid 72% brunette again so I’m buzzing as well! 😂

Team “yeah, no” won the shot stakes
The bit about the CL moosic was so endearing.

Fanny Flutters

She doesn’t strike me as a sex pest. Come on Jack, you know where you can go to get a horny bunch of sex pests 😈

• Haha
I went to bed thinking, wow this guy is living his best life. Young, gorgeous, rich, living out his ambitions…. Absolutely amazing.

Sarararah

VIP Member
I want to lick his actual face though! His cheek, forehead....

I've never ever felt compelled to lick my own hubby's face (and he's hot too!)

What the fuck is wrong with me - I think I know the ins and outs of jack's bulging veins more than my own children's at this point.

And his arse - fuck me - I'd proper bite a chunk out of that!!

I need one of his old hoodies or training tops to snuggle in while I die on the sofa (ignoring the fact I'm a fucking elephant so nothing would fit, but I think they'd smell good.....if I could smell 😫🤣

I need one of his old hoodies or training tops to snuggle in while I die on the sofa (ignoring the fact I'm a fucking elephant so nothing would fit, but I think they'd smell good.....if I could smell 😫🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha