Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I really need to sleep, but the yellow villa kit and the messy hair. Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jesus, who is he eye bleeping in that clip?

Girls, I’ve found our theme tune
He’s eye bleeping me as he’s made me pregnant with that look 😩

My God he is DIVINE 🥵🥵🥵

Want to run my fingers through his ruffled, messy hair as I’m kissing his neck and straddling him 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ffs going to have to get the bounty out again at this rate 💦 this man is driving me bleeping wild! I'd love to get one of his pubes stuck in my teeth, saving it for later 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
agreed. i honestly thought he had snapped his entire leg or fucked his ACL until i saw another video and could tell it was the ankle, salah was so stressed it was really sad to see. football is amazing but has the potential to switch at any minute for any player, it’s scary.
Just seen it on MOTD - horrendous and Salah was beside himself. The commentator was quick to note the fans applauding him off the pitch: “this place may be a bear pit but they know their football” 😆. Mind you, are we even allowed to discuss it if we weren‘t actually AT THE GAME *knowing look to @BDY_97*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen it on MOTD - horrendous and Salah was beside himself. The commentator was quick to note the fans applauding him off the pitch: “this place may be a bear pit but they know their football” 😆. Mind you, are we even allowed to discuss it if we weren‘t actually AT THE GAME *knowing look to @BDY_97*
Your in a safe space here. You can talk about it.

Maybe not the wag thread however 🤣🤣🤣. Something will never die and that might be ine of them.

I felt for Salah here as well seeing that up close

Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish #16 Yellow hoody and birthday cupcakes, he’s still giving us the downstairs aches

Reactions: 12
it was so disturbing man, thank god salah saw it and reacted quickly or more damage could have been done by harvey getting up. saw pics of alisson on the pitch and it looked like he was praying 🥺 he’s very religious so wouldn’t surprise me, the man is an angel. buzzing for fabinho scoring after the recent loss of his dad, i love that both him & ali scored not long after losing their dads. don’t man, i’m never posting on that thread ever again 😭

Reactions: 1

Jack and Cassie part 14

Cassie absconds from Wembley and returns knocked up. Exciting times.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

10/10 said Len!
Brilliant - that would actually make me tune into Strictly 😂

With Jack’s mindblowing physique he’d probably be quite good at the dancing lark - anyone got a tiktok of the video of him jiggling his fine ass in the Aston Villa changing room? 🥵

A couple of alternative shots of our tasty lemon meringue pie 😍

037319F9-F016-4F12-9BE4-2A61CB608EA1.jpeg
E784E069-8EEB-49A2-A748-B8FB8F8A00E4.jpeg

Chiselled perfection 🤤🤤🤤🥰👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.