Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having image searched Barrie the headband Jack copycat look is definitely a very recent one - sorry we’re not going to shag you Barrie.

Him and Cash remind me of the knock off brand designs you see in Aldi and Lidl 😂
Plus...he's called BARRIE.

Look who was also at the Ivy last night in Manchester

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You just know she spent all day getting ready. The Ivy was once a really amazing, special place to eat. It's just a bog average chain now.
So true. I’ve remembered today that I had one of the most underwhelming meals of my life at the Ivy Cafe in Marylebone just before Covid hit. Paid about £22 for the smallest shepherd’s pie ever and went home to fill up on cake and chocolate 🤣 Plus the service was crap.

Still, might pop into the Manchester Ivy the next time I’m up there this autumn as you never know who you’re going to accidentally sit on bump into

Reactions: 3
So true. I’ve remembered today that I had one of the most underwhelming meals of my life at the Ivy Cafe in Marylebone just before Covid hit. Paid about £22 for the smallest shepherd’s pie ever and went home to fill up on cake and chocolate 🤣 Plus the service was crap.

Still, might pop into the Manchester Ivy the next time I’m up there this autumn as you never know who you’re going to accidentally sit on bump into
Has a truly shocking meal at one of the London ones (so many now, I forget which branch). Food was boiling out around outside and stone cold in middle. Had clearly just been microwaved.

Reactions: 2

i wish jack had been around for the 2018 world cup, would have loved to see him in this game 😭😭😭 i was literally ill watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 3

i wish jack had been around for the 2018 world cup, would have loved to see him in this game 😭😭😭 i was literally ill watching it
Stones man 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 he can throw me about anytime as long as long as it send with his cock somewhere

Reactions: 4
Just our babe enjoying his cake
You all are going to ban me from this thread after what I'm going to say but I have to. First, the outfit was not that bad in comparison with what he usually wears...it's just, if your partner is dressing up, you could also do the same. I don't know why he doesn't know this.
Now, the worst part is that in that pic eating cake he gives me major Madders vibes, at least the first time, I swear my stomach jumped and not in a good sense!

The comments on their articles are always killing me! I know I'm in for a laugh every time they post an article about him.
Just read your comment, was great, but that john....you would think you have slapped him the way he reacted to it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.