Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it’s lovely he celebrated with his partner and family rather than being a tit and showing up on stage at parklife like pogba 🤣

hopefully this is the start of him cleaning up his act. i know pep doesn’t care about players personal lives (stones and walker are proof of this) but it definitely seems like he’s curbing his party lifestyle. probably knows he won’t be able to pull the tit he did at villa because they’re not around to protect him anymore.
Think it was more the family than sasha that's made him go out for a family meal lol.

Don't think he changed at all look at him with Leeds and with his family coming up that probably why he did let go to parklife.

Don't think he has changed at all he's only 26 no way is he gonna give the partying up. He might be more sneaky about it with all the camera now but no way is he gonna stop.

Reactions: 7
Think it was more the family than sasha that's made him go out for a family meal lol.

Don't think he changed at all look at him with Leeds and with his family coming up that probably why he did let go to parklife.

Don't think he has changed at all he's only 26 no way is he gonna give the partying up. He might be more sneaky about it with all the camera now but no way is he gonna stop.
i’ve not said he’s changed?? just that i’m hoping this is the start of him cleaning up his act. Not that i think he’s gonna stop partying all together but that he’s now old enough and mature enough to know there’s a time and a place for it. wasn’t too long ago the guy would go out the night before a game and get hammered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He looks fit in that yellow hoody. He clearly been reading here and seeing that we love him in the Villa yellow and green 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i’ve not said he’s changed?? just that i’m hoping this is the start of him cleaning up his act. Not that i think he’s gonna stop partying all together but that he’s now old enough and mature enough to know there’s a time and a place for it. wasn’t too long ago the guy would go out the night before a game and get hammered 🤣
Yeah like all of us who like a party he just needs to pick his time and place wisely for getting smashed (I’m currently planning when to do my next session but safe to say I don’t do it before work anymore 😇).

He looks fit in that yellow hoody. He clearly been reading here and seeing that we love him in the Villa yellow and green 😂
So hot right? I’m loving him in the yellow. But doesn’t he get so hot and bothered eating out in a hoody? Does he wear anything underneath it?

Reactions: 6
Might happen tonight or next weekend
defintly needs to happen some time soon

Yeah like all of us who like a party he just needs to pick his time and place wisely for getting smashed (I’m currently planning when to do my next session but safe to say I don’t do it before work anymore 😇).

So hot right? I’m loving him in the yellow. But doesn’t he get so hot and bothered eating out in a hoody? Does he wear anything underneath it?
Yeah think he wears T-shirt he
Could of dressed up abit

Hopefully this will be the start of bigger and better things then. If he keeps following this trajectory of giving us what we need then I think we should have our first nude by Christmas

• Haha
Screenshot_20210912-111346_Instagram.jpg

Phill looking like a proud boyfriend right here. And getting more love than sasha ever will 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you have to be a celeb to have Raya? How do you know this? As if he updated it whilst in Poland. No shame. Him and Sash must have an agreement for.hin to to THAT blatant!
Not a celeb but you have to have referrals from members and your Instagram is sent to a panel and they say yes or no. Super shallow I know 😭

Not a celeb but you have to have referrals from members and your Instagram is sent to a panel and they say yes or no. Super shallow I know 😭
I like that there has to be so many thing done to get in that way its so much more proof it's that celebrity/influencer

Bloody hell, I go away for one night and I had 7 pages to catch up on now I’ve regained my vision 🤣

• Haha
Hopefully this will be the start of bigger and better things then. If he keeps following this trajectory of giving us what we need then I think we should have our first nude by Christmas
I won’t be a happy bunny in December if there isn’t a Jack Grealish naked calendar ready to go for 2022 - I’ve cleared space on the wall opposite my bed for it already

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A567584C-6BFA-4FED-BCF6-5597B79C18D3.jpeg
29A5E778-AECE-439C-B3E3-F3D0FBBB666A.jpeg
8C487768-E433-414B-B5E3-6F3EB8191746.jpeg
326B8DA6-F9A1-4567-8300-D102550F41C8.jpeg

The Daily Mail comments section is comedy gold

This and playoffs Jack are unreal. I really want the blonde gone. Hopefully he treats us and goes brunette “for the winter” 😂
Maybe he’ll go for an autumnal burgundy hue soon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.