Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it automatically tracks the location where ever you go. If that’s the case it would’ve been changed to “Manchester to Birmingham”. Then again I don’t know I haven’t got the app, but it would make sense if it automatically tracks it but I doubt it🤷🏻‍♀️
If anyone knows let us know, I feel like I’m wrong 😂

Reactions: 3
I know it goes by GPS that's how people on there knows where that person is.

But once again he still has it on his phone and that just shows he is still cheating

Reactions: 4
I know it goes by GPS that's how people on there knows where that person is.

But once again he still has it on his phone and that just shows he is still cheating
I completely agree. The fact he’s still got the app is messed up. Still would duck him though.

Reactions: 8
Why is he still on it if he has a girlfriend? Also when he knows it is quite easy for people to find out about? 🤷🏻‍♀️
he is so fuckable 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a bleeping div Jack 🤣🤣🤣
Sasha bought you fuckin balloons and she even got black not pink or vile green and gold......

If you needed calming after the game Hun, you only had ask one of us 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well let's see when this will be I'm the daily mail as they are all over tattle.

@Moooooorgaaaan did you see any other footballers on there? Or anything else from jack?

Reactions: 3
Surely he knows the press and millions of women are all over his every move! Being on Raya just seems so unlikely… but I have no idea how it works to get onto it

Maybe he just don’t care and because people think he’s “single” it’s ok for him to be on dating sites 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Surely he knows the press and millions of women are all over his every move! Being on Raya just seems so unlikely… but I have no idea how it works to get onto it
It has been explained so many time. The things you have to do to get on raya is a lot including Instagram accounts which only jack will have access to.

Raya is a celebrity dating app so of course he will be on there and unfortunately he don't seem to care about sasha and there is only one reason you would be on a dating site and that's hooking up.

You have to jump through a lot of hoops and prove who you are via insta etc and be referred by members already on the app from what I’ve read online. So basically can’t fake it like you can on tinder :)

Who knows, maybe they have an arrangement or open relationship or whatever 🤷🏼‍♀️. Either way, only the Daily Mail could turn “famous guy we already knew was on dating app is still on it” into an actual story 🤣

So yeah, nothing new or surprising. Would still have Jack all to myself any day of the week…

5EDB2C2F-FAD5-4098-A480-ADDE65E94430.jpeg

C5E1EA7A-4517-4310-BE02-C268585590FF.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I know it has been explained many times… It just seems so unbelievable that he would think he could get away with being on a dating app, a celeb one or not! Maybe he claims he’s on it for friends and networking 🤣 maybe he considers it a way of networking with the elite or something!

Reactions: 2
Btw I am not doubting for one second that he cheats 😅 I’m surprised he hasn’t deleted the app tho after the DM published the story recently

I know it has been explained many times… It just seems so unbelievable that he would think he could get away with being on a dating app, a celeb one or not! Maybe he claims he’s on it for friends and networking 🤣 maybe he considers it a way of networking with the elite or something!
I really hope your joking lol.

Don't give him excuses to use when we all know what he is doing on it

don’t go giving him ideas for excuses he can use 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well let's see when this will be I'm the daily mail as they are all over tattle.

@Moooooorgaaaan did you see any other footballers on there? Or anything else from jack?
There’s so many people on there but for footballers I’ve only seen jack, TAA, lukaku, madders, mendy 🤢 and bissaka. I literally only go on there to nosey I don’t like anyone 😂 also very cringe Conor Maynard has his own song playing on his profile powerpoint😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.