Jack Grealish #15 outrage, swearing, we like it when he’s cross. Push us onto the bed and show us who’s boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote what I think is going to be one of my final chapters today......it all just came to me..... but now I've got to get to that point. 🙈
That's me. I know what happens later. It's the inbetweener I'm struggling with.

Reactions: 3
I’m about to turn in for the night and I’m taking that wink all the way to bed with me. Gonna dream of a nice little lie down with Jack…

View attachment 756812View attachment 756813
What's the deal with the last photo? It puzzles me whenever I see it, why's he laying down......what are the others doing, cos it looks like they're either lined up singing the national anthem or lined up to save a penalty and jack's just like, having a rest...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the deal with the last photo? It puzzles me whenever I see it, why's he laying down......what are the others doing, cos it looks like they're either lined up singing the national anthem or lined up to save a penalty and jack's just like, having a rest...
Stops the ball going under the wall when there's a free kick.

Reactions: 3
It’s when they take a free kick there’s a man that lies down behind the wall so they can’t slot the ball in under the wall.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.