Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna put my hands around his fuckin' neck

Haha even my phone is autocorrected fuckin' to jack speak from my story

Reactions: 11
Jack is used to the fouls that’s why I don’t get why City think he’s only hated since he’s gone there, it’s always happened to him. Just read comments over the past few years only Villa fans ever defended him. I am so there for angry Jack though I love the “oh my god” that you always clearly see him saying. So brummy

Reactions: 7
I wanna put my hands around his fuckin' neck

Haha even my phone is autocorrected fuckin' to jack speak from my story
Only we are allowed to touch Jack’s neck!

Poor handsome boy, I want to give him a soothing post-shower massage handjob to help him forget the trauma of the match and finish it off with a calming meditation sucking and licking session to help him drift off to sleep

Reactions: 5
Our sexy Jack in action tonight

The things I want to do to him

There’s a storm outside, Jack’s angry, I want him to grab me, shove me against the wall in the pouring rain, pull my hair, rip my dress off and slam himself repeatedly into me

Reactions: 5
might have spent too much time on the WAG thread today ive just snapped at someone lol this match has got me stressed out and ready for a fight

Reactions: 8

Stones
Jack looks fit af in the group photo

These will do for now hopefully my Tiktok will be spammed by angry Jack later on

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
might have spent too much time on the WAG thread today ive just snapped at someone lol this match has got me stressed out and ready for a fight
Screaming to be fair they do chat some amount of utter SHIT. I usually have some sort of response to them but it’s actually draining to the point I can’t even deal with it now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.