Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casey can

Chatty Member
The whole ‘you wouldn’t fuck him if he wasn’t a footballer’ thing does my head in.
I had sex with my ex for 7 years and he wasn’t as fit as Jack 🤷🏻‍♀️
besides, I don’t even want a legit relationship with Jack. I just want to be able to rate him on trip advisor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ramonab

normally he cringes me but I still fucking love him. Would still fuck him aswell🤤 I love fun Jack 😭😭
Fun Jack is my favourite, i just feelike he would be a right laugh and then you'd go home and have messy drunk sex 😂 although I'm not fussy really - would also take lost puppy Jack, sweaty workout Jack, and angry Jack any day of the week🥵🥵💦🍆
Need to re read @Sarararah recent chapters of the fic, I was trying to last night but my husband kept talking to me about celebrity masterchef 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

DizzyTilly

Any one feeling creative. I need some ideas for the next chapter of the Jack fic and work has fried my brain. Dont need to be smut.
What about Jack bumps into a stressy, gobby, overweight, older lady and realises that actually, there's more than just physical attraction that connects two people and falls madly in love with her kind, caring beautiful personality and they live happily ever after.

That's definitely fiction 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
He’s a pain in the arse. I know it’s not the kids fault but every time I see his face I get angry 😭 the dad needs to fuck off
this is actually really vile at this point; i know it’s not the kids fault and it’s his parent that’s orchestrating it all, but, enough is enough at this point. actually upsets me thinking about the other kids there whose lives would be made with a ball from jack or a shirt from saka. all the kids whose parents spent money…post pandemic as well when ppl have lost their jobs and can’t afford stuff like this so have struggled to make their kids dreams happen and to see their idols and this grown ass man is pimping his child out at every bloody match. just stinks of greed and entitlement. do they not have enough memorabilia at this point??? what is this achieving apart from making them look like stalkers.

• Heart

Teal Deal

VIP Member
You saw those thighs in the flesh!!!!!
Yes and I was in heaven, they are even better in the flesh - if that’s even possible. Sadly couldn’t get to lick them though 😩

Some of the screaming for Jack was insane, there was a young woman a few rows ahead of me who sounded like she was being strangled calling his name over and over (own up - who on here was it? 😂). I just held up my Jack scarf and hollered when he came on instead #understated

God this man keeps me up at night wtf!! He is so fucking unreal.

also he must have a huge 🍆 the bulge is clear to see in his shorts just flying about all over the place!! Wooooow my mind races ….
He’s packing it away - I’ve seen enough evidence now to know he’s seriously got some length and girth going on which is just as well as I want every inch of him 🥵🥵🥵👅🍆💥💦

He keeps me awake every night although tonight after seeing him in the flesh I feel utterly wiped out like I could sleep forever - must be like the come down from hard drugs…He has the same effect on me!

If quantum theory is to be believed then somewhere in the ether there is a parallel universe where I am currently pinned up against the broken headboard of my bed with Jack pounding me against it. Shame there’s no science that can enable me to break through into it as I’d be gone and never look back!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sarararah

VIP Member
I've just booty called my hubby, because I'm off and both kids at school for the first time and looking at pictures of Jack does things 🥵

But I'm so sad because I'm not married to jack and my hubby's fucking beard hasn't even grown back yet 😫

Also Sasha and jack have matching Cartier love rings don't they?
That's kinda cute....

Think they even wear them on the same index fingers too...

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Dammit, that’s where I’ve been going wrong 🙈

Emily’s still out on the randan being watched by Money Mace…. She’s refusing to come home so I can write the rest of the chapter
Fuck sake, we gotta stop leaving these leading ladies in the middle of the fucking drama.......

So anyway I'm off to bed, because it appears that yet a-fucking-gain, jack didn't get the memo to come shag me before bed, so off I go, fuming......

Actually, bit harsh, it's my 18th wedding anniversary today. Better give the hubby some credit 🤣 - although the twat accidentally trimmed his beard too short and now looks odd, so I need to think of jack even more 😫🤣😜

• Haha

SuperNurse

Fellow tatters, I am OUT OUT tonight, and may end up doing something stupid... or brave 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

BDY_97

VIP Member
Fuck. He's everywhere. don't blame him I suppose. Dad must have connections
He’s a pain in the arse. I know it’s not the kids fault but every time I see his face I get angry 😭 the dad needs to fuck off

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 the look he gives when you suck him......
I am 100% dead now, I just can’t…😩😩😩🥵🥵🥵 I’m literally prepared to pay him anything just so I can have a go myself 🍆 (honestly you won’t regret it Jack)

Cursing the shit iphone11 camera but got a few shots, but otherwise put my phone away and sat there with my tongue hanging out 😩

I’ve never needed a cold shower so much 🔥😍💦

9414870F-9FA2-46C9-AD57-63A1D93BD197.jpeg

A8BB692A-EA4B-4713-956A-A905E20C8D98.jpeg

474AA626-CB40-4B00-933F-B0D52EE000A4.jpeg
2CC105C0-9A6E-4063-92F8-F46338B5E51A.jpeg

• Heart

BeauJD

Chatty Member
This. Every time.

I’m turned on 24/7 at the moment by that man and there is no (proper 😂) outlet or relief - he’s the only answer to that. I’m not even that bothered by food or sleep anymore which are two of my favourite things 🤣 God’s sake Jack!
honestly, I’ve gone from lurking in the background and thinking yeah he’s alright looking to literally thinking about him 24/7 and finding myself staring at my husband like why the fuck aren’t you Jack Grealish! 😂 it’s becoming a bit of a problem but one I don’t want to give up haha

• Haha