Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should add in what we want him to do for a goal celebration, if we see it we know he's reading here - I want a straight to camera look, run your fingers through you hair - hold that pose for 2 secs- then a cute smile. Thanks Jack.
And then a wink

Reactions: 3
Writing the next chapter of Emily & Jack. Got soooooo many tattle references in there haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Floppy Sex God please-do-anything-and-everything-to-me Jack is a different one for me too. Absolute elite tier Jack. All versions of Jack duck me up but any version of loose hair is just like a clitoris whisperer to me, I cannot overstate this enough.
Clit whisperer - brilliant! 😂 (and so true 🥵) Can see my own fan fiction series coming up - Jack The Clit Whisperer.

I agree, floppy haired Jack is just beyond orgasmic, see below. I want to rip his hairband off, grab his hair and launch myself onto him for a ride…

1F0EA8F0-4E64-41BE-934B-9D096F864F3E.jpeg

We should add in what we want him to do for a goal celebration, if we see it we know he's reading here - I want a straight to camera look, run your fingers through you hair - hold that pose for 2 secs- then a cute smile. Thanks Jack.
He needs to lift his shorts up as well to show maximum thigh, and take his top off for us, but he needs to stop wearing those vest tops underneath to make that properly effective.

And another thing Jack, stop being nice to your teammates by setting up those flawless assists - time for you to be selfish and give yourself a shot on goal because I know you’re more than capable of banging it in me the net

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ues girl can’t wait to read
I’m actually laughing as I type them all 🤣
There’s only one from the list someone posted that I’ve not managed to get in yet 🤣
But there is a bonus one!

There’s only one from the list someone posted that I’ve not managed to get in yet 🤣
@jade1818 it was you that posted the list, I just had a look lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

@jade1818 it was you that posted the list, I just had a look lol
Oh whoo I’ve made history in a fanic 😂😂😂

• Heart
Trying to sneak hidden references is my favourite 😈

I finally had my first jack dream last night - he was a dick but I still fucked him 🤣

Need to leave this here as it's a new thread.....

Surely I'm not the only one that now wants a threesome with these 2 🥵😈
me too!! and Sarah you're fully to blame dammit!!

Talking of the floppy hair, this pic does things to me

View attachment 748384
NAH I CANT COPE WITH HIM
England Jack hits different.

Talking of the floppy hair, this pic does things to me

View attachment 748384
NAH I CANT COPE WITH HIM
England Jack hits different.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@jade1818 I’m not done quite yet but here’s a sneaky line from the new chapter-

'Okay, I've had it up to here. You're acting like I took your last bottle of Panda Pop. What is going on with you today?’

That’s dedicated to you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@jade1818 I’m not done quite yet but here’s a sneaky line from the new chapter-

'Okay, I've had it up to here. You're acting like I took your last bottle of Panda Pop. What is going on with you today?’

That’s dedicated to you!
the best line of that chapter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Could someone link this Emily and Jack fanfic? Feel like I’m missing out 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else just feel like slick back hair Jack and hairband Jack are 2 different people?
Slicked hair Jack would wine you & dine you then absolutely destroy you

Hairband jack would take you to the chippy then bang around the back of the park...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see that annoying bleeping kid (the one Jack gave his shirt to after the Euros) got a ball from Jack at yesterday's game. I need to adopt the little tit just to get close to JG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.